The Staff Nurse Community will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards within the model of nursing care…
- HSE Community Healthcare Dublin North City & County - Dublin, County Dublin
- Avista - Dublin, County Dublin
Have proven organisational, leadership, communication, interpersonal and teambuilding skills. Have an organisational commitment to lead through the Avista…
- National Rehabilitation Hospital - Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
Board of Ireland, or eligible to be so registered. Consideration will be given to newly qualified/graduate nurses. Onsite Academic and Research Centre.
- South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital - Cork, County Cork
SIVUH are seeking qualified nurses to join our Nursing Department. The Nursing Department at the South Infirmary-Victoria University Hospital is a dynamic…
- St Michaels House - Dublin, County Dublin
Have a RNID qualified and presently registered and approved by NMBI. Educational Opportunities (CPD)-The Nursing Department, in keeping with St Michaels House…
- HSE Dublin South, Kildare & West Wicklow Community Healthcare - Dublin, County Dublin
The Community Registered General Nurse works as part of the community based team alongside Public Health Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
- BishopsCourt Residential Care - Waterfall, County Cork
Has a strong passion for gerontology nursing and evidence of clinical professional development in this specialty of nursing. Working at least 36 hours per week.
- Portman Dental Care Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Located 5 minutes from Dundrum Shopping Centre and 5 minutes from Dundrum exit off M50 motorway. Full-time hours – 36 hours per week.
- RCSI - Dublin, County Dublin
Registration as a nurse/midwife with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland. Reporting to: Head of School of Nursing or nominee.
- Three Q Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
They are looking for a Staff Nurse for the Cardiac Catheterisation Lab. Salary range €31,109 - €47,931 + DOE (Joining bonus €3,500 T&Cs apply) & benefits…
- Vhi - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide handover to community staff nurse colleagues on completion of rostered working day (if not on duty the day following).
- Health Service Executive - Dublin, County Dublin
Job Title: DNCC202218 - Staff Nurse General (Residential) Reference: DNCC202218 Contract Type: Permanent Wholetime Closing date: External Job Link (if…
- Avista - Dublin, County Dublin
Are registered with NMBI - RNID desirable. Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - PIC. Recognised Management Qualification FETAC/QQ1 Level 6 or equivalent - Essential.
- Grace Healthcare of Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais. Successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care is delivered.
- Home & Away Care - Bandon, County Cork
The nurse maybe required to accompany the patient / individual to Hospital appointments. Must hold a relevant nursing qualification and be registered with An…
- Your World Careers - Dublin, County Dublin
As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for the source and supply of candidates within your specialist sector; working with clients in order to…
- Health Service Executive - County Meath
Job Title: Staff Nurse Theatre Reference: OLH2022/52 Contract Type: Permanent Wholetime Closing date: External Job Link (if applicable): https://www.rezoomo…