Administrative Assistant, Grade 3, CORRIB Core Lab and research centre, 1FTE, Specific Purpose contract. (This appointment will be made on the grade 3 scale in…
- NUI Galway - Galway, County Galway
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - Dublin, County Dublin
You may also train other administrative staff and provide administrative direction for the team of assistants within this business unit.
- Abrivia - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide administrative support to the Head of Library and Information Services. Abrivia recruitment have a new opportunity for a Library Administrative…
- Tokio Marine HCC - Kildare, County Kildare
Previous experience working in an administrative role. This role is within the Irish Surety Division, working as part of a team with 3 Underwriters (based in…
- FRS Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
FRS is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for a temporary position with an immediate start. This role will be based on site in Crumlin and is a…
- Mason Hayes & Curran - Dublin, County Dublin
Our Library and Information Services department wishes to hire an administrative assistant to provide support on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Dublin Airport Authority - Dublin, County Dublin
We are currently seeking administrative staff to support & manage administrative activity across the Security operations. Collating data across various sources.
- Mater Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
Grade V - Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer The purpose of this job is to provide a professional and comprehensive administration service under…
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
Book and manage all aspects of travel. Prioritise sales and client calls / meetings. Ensure a prep call is arranged in advance.
- PwC - Dublin, County Dublin
As Partner Administrator you will be involved in supporting Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers within the Assurance Practice.
- First Ireland Risk Management - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will initially work in our scanning division and aim to progress to train as a Client Services Trainee Executive after approximately 12…
- Mercury Engineering - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven experience as an Executive assistant supporting at Director level in a busy office environment for 5+ years. Manage scheduling for (relevant director).
- PKF O'Connor, Leddy & Holmes - Dublin, County Dublin
Educated to leaving cert (or equivalent). Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work. Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- IFAC - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
You will be an important member of our Tax team with responsibility for providing administrative and secretarial support to our team.
- Neuberger Berman - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing specific administrative support to the CEO and CIO (NBAMIL) and Dublin Team which include: Diary management, organising internal and external meetings…
- Muiriosa Foundation - County Westmeath
The successful candidate will provide administrative services to the Home Sharing Coordinator. CLERICAL OFFICER GRADE IV - 1 Year Fixed Term, Full Time.
- TradeHire - Dublin, County Dublin
Â€¢ Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment. Â€¢ Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and…
- Binance - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide clerical and administrative support to optimize office procedures; The position will first start remotely and will support UK including London office.