Provide administrative and organizational support to the GMS leadership team based in Dublin. Provide administrative, organizational and communication support…
- Zoetis - Dublin, County Dublin
- DHL Supply Chain - Dublin, County Dublin
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time). Extensive diary management ensuring no conflicts, prioritising appointments & challenging/influencing diary requests;
- Ave Pre-Screen - Portarlington, County Laois
Pre-Screen provide organisations with a structured pre-employment screening service. Pre-Screenâ€™s services are designed to help our customers carry out the…
- Childrens Health Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide Administrative support to a Consultant Geneticist and Genetic Counsellor/s as part of the Department of Clinical Genetics Administrative Team.
- Dechert LLP - Dublin, County Dublin
The Junior Administrative Assistant / Receptionist will interact regularly with Firm Legal and Administrative staff in facilitating the flow of all…
- Vhi - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role. To provide excellent administrative support to The Vhi 360 Clinic Carrickmines.
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Provide administrative support to strategic internal projects where required. Provide comprehensive diary management, making decisions on your own initiative to…
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
We are looking for an experienced EA who loves collaborating. Liaising closely with Partners / Directors to coordinate meetings, events and diaries.
- PwC - Dublin, County Dublin
As Partner Administrator you will be involved in supporting Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers within the Assurance Practice.
- IPS-Integrated Project Services - Cork, County Cork
The Administrative Assistant II provides administrative support to first level managers and staff. Administratively manages phone calls, mail, and preparing of…
- Panda - Dublin, County Dublin
Completion of all administration within the Subcon Administration Team. Working with subcontractors to ensure work is completed on a daily/ weekly basis and…
- Brown Thomas Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Responsible for the successful diary management. Assist in the preparation of briefs, presentations, and corporate packs for internal and external meetings.
- Webrecruit - Dublin, County Dublin
As an Office Administrator, you will undertake a range of administrative duties to support the smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
- Garland - Dublin, County Dublin
They will be responsible for creating, maintaining, distributing, and filing all documentation and ensuring all department administration work is completed in a…
- Harry Walsh Associates - Cork, County Cork
Establish and develop strong relationships with the administrative staff and global functions to facilitate exchanges.
- Gilead Sciences - Cork, County Cork
Requires relevant administrative experience supporting site leadership team or senior executive. Proven knowledge and understanding of administrative and office…
- Perrigo Company - Dublin, County Dublin
Provides general administrative support such as minute taking, editing, word processing etc. At least 5 years of significant administrative experience…
- Brightwater - Dublin, County Dublin
50,000-60,000 26 Nov 2022 Dublin (Central) Permanent. Executive Assistant and Office Manager. Support a team of 5 investors, currently in the office in all…