To support the sales team and deliver the customer service promise by creating an organized and pleasant shopping environment for the customers.
- Michael Kors - Kildare, County Kildare
- Nike - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (shipping and receiving, cashier duties, and customer service). High school diploma or equivalent.
- Marriott International, Inc - Dublin, County Dublin
Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations.
- Brown Thomas Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Where or when there is no specific cashier, management of cash processes as required. As a Sales Associate at Christian Louboutin, you have a fundamental role…
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
This is a floating role, with no late nights, Sundays or Bank Holidays. Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest…
- Wallace Myers International - Cavan, County Cavan
Perform general administrative support tasks (answering phones, cashier closing, receipt of merchandise, tracking, transfers, inventories) and follow up with…
- FRS Recruitment - Galway, County Galway
OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant - Galway (Full and Part-time). This person will provide key support to the Managing Pharmacist in the dispensary in a busy and…
- Premier Casinos - Dublin, County Dublin
Responsible for carrying out a variety of different daily transactions in a casino. Responsible for handling daily required paperwork.
- Price Catchers - Newcastle West, County Limerick
Cashier duties such as operating the tills. Manage point of sale processes including cash and card transactions. Ensuring the shop is kept clean and tidy.
- James Whelan Butchers - Clonmel, County Tipperary
We can offer a variety of working patterns and would also require you to be able to work weekends. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Sean Graham Bookmakers - Donegal, County Donegal
Candidates must be 18 years and over in order to take up this position. This is a Legal age Limit for Licensed Bookmaking Offices. 4 weeks + Public Holiday’s.