Leaving Certificate or FETAC Level 5 Office Administration -essential. At least 2 years Administrative experience, preferably within the Health Sector,.
- Avista - Dublin, County Dublin
- Depaul Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Part and full time hours available – with the possibility of working weekends. Salary €24,411.21 per annum full time, pro rata for part time hours.
- Dairygold Cooperative Ltd - Mitchelstown, County Cork
Participate fully in all aspects of area upgrades/projects to reflect and implement a modern and sustainable organisation.
- Compass Group Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
All team members will receive a €250 bonus payment for every 6 months service completed. You will be welcoming customers, answering telephones and completion of…
- Premier Inn - Dublin, County Dublin
Working 37.5 hours per week, paying up to €13.00 per hour. Making sure guests feel safe and sound in their rooms is the vital role our Nights Receptionists play…
- DB Schenker - Leixlip, County Kildare
Strong organisation and time management skills. General administration support for all departments. Experience working in the Logistics industry and/or 2-3…
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
Salary: This appointment will be made on the Fortnightly Attendant Salary Scale (€1,105.44 - €1,264.18 per fortnight) at a point in line with current Government…
- Cashel Palace - Cashel, County Tipperary
Receive and register guests on arrival in line with Company check-in procedures. Answer telephone calls promptly (within 3 rings) in a friendly and professional…
- Park Hotel Kenmare - Kenmare, County Kerry
Process accurate payment of guest accounts. Potential to gain experience in sister properties and departments. Receive and transmit messages for guests.
- JJ Rhatigan & Company - Dublin, County Dublin
Monitor and coordinate the office cleaning. Answering the telephone, screening and directing calls to other staff members. Diary management for meeting rooms.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
And (b) Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability, including a high standard of suitability and administrative ability), for the proper…
- Cronin and Co Solicitors - Dublin, County Dublin
Receptionist Cronin and Co Solicitors are seeking to recruit an experienced Receptionist for their busy north Dublin legal office.
- Mooney's Hyundai - Deansgrange, County Dublin
Keeping the reception area tidy. Answering and forwarding phone calls. The receptionist will interact with General Public, trade customers, technicians and…
- Dechert LLP - Dublin, County Dublin
This role provides high quality, professional and effective service to both internal and external clients in order to meet the business needs of the Dublin…