- American Vintage - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide an Excellent customer service and make the customer feel amazing and unique. Maximize sales by developing effective client database.
- B&Q - Athlone, County Westmeath
Full time / Part time or job share - 39 hours per week*. Upto €70,000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + HSF + 7 Weeks Holiday.
- Michael Kors - Kildare, County Kildare
Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management.
- Recruiters - Dublin, County Dublin
Guarantee customer satisfaction by always aiming to exceed customer expectations and safeguarding customer service standards in your store.
- IKEA - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensuring the store is in excellent shape with fully stocked sales spaces at all times. Knowing the local market potential and working with your team and other…
- ba&sh - Dublin, County Dublin
Assistant store manager - full time – brown thomas dublin. Assistant store manager - full time – brown thomas dublin. Ü Take delivery of and check parcels.
- Boots - Galway, County Galway
There's also a range of fantastic benefits for you, not to mention great in store discounts and a great salary. Spot talent when you see it.
- Dundrum Town Centre - Dundrum, County Dublin
Completion of store schedules and monitoring team annual leave. Recognise, accept and maintain only the highest standards in store. Full/Part-Time:Full - Time.
- New Look - Dublin, County Dublin
You have previous store/deputy management experience. In your retail park store you will lead your team to create a customer obsessed atmosphere.
- King Communications - Drogheda, County Louth
In the delivering of store operational KPI’s for your store and team on areas such as stock, audits, customer service etc. and ensure your store is fit to trade…
- Salsa Jeans - Dublin, County Dublin
Managing day to day operations of store. To ensure and provide an excellent level of customer service in the store. Achieving Sales and KPI targets.
- Liverpool Football Club - Dublin, County Dublin
Deliver refresher training to the existing store team, whilst supporting the induction and training of new store team members.
- Pandora Jewelry - Sligo, County Sligo
The store manager is responsible for the store’s overall commercial success. Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store.
- M&Co - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards. Maintain store staffing levels by recruiting, selecting and training employee.
- VILA - Galway, County Galway
Going between the two store. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to assist the manager in our stores and be responsible for achieving the…