You will also be able to meet visa-related restrictions for Ireland and hold a bachelor degree with qualified teacher status.
- NordAnglia - Dublin, County Dublin
- NordAnglia - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidates will be effective communicators, who value relationships and will want to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
- City Education Group - Dublin, County Dublin
The Irish Teacher is responsible for planning and delivering pedagogically sound, engaging, and motivating classes to Leaving Certificate Irish students.
- Rehab Group - Ballyfermot, County Dublin
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team the Resource Teacher is responsible for meeting the needs of Service Users in the area of remedial and compensatory…
- Dublin Cultural Institute - Dublin, County Dublin
All classes take place in the city centre (Dublin 1). DCI can arrange flexible four and five day schedules schedules around other commitments.
- EC English Language Centres - Dublin, County Dublin
Follow the directives in the employee handbook and teacher manual. Participates in in-company and industry events and training and promotes and facilitates best…
- Travelling Languages - Dublin, County Dublin
We are actively recruiting two part time teachers AND one full time teacher. Attend meetings/CPD training sessions for teachers;
- Ivy Lane Montessori - Dublin, County Dublin
_Montessori and After School Director_. Ivy Lane Montessori and After School is based on Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Academic Bridge - Dublin, County Dublin
However, newly qualified motivated teachers who demonstrate willingness to learn will be considered. Part-time (permanent) and full-time (cover) teaching…
- NCG (New College Group) - Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
To attend in-house teacher development sessions and meetings. To carry out your role in adherence to NCG Dublin policies and procedures and to commit to working…
- Horner School of English - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will join our long term staff of charismatic and engaged teachers. The Horner School of English is looking for a dynamic and…
- Ballybrack Killiney Montessori & Afterschool - Killiney, County Dublin
Minimum of level 5 in childcare or Montessori. Running a Montessori class in the morning time and taking care of full day children in the afternoon/afterschool…
- ULearn English School - Dublin, County Dublin
This position is ideal for a teacher interested, primarily, in part-time hours. As of February 28, 2022, the wearing of masks in the building by teachers and…
- Bright Futures Creche, Montessori and Afterschool - Dublin, County Dublin
To ensure a safe and secure environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children. Planning, reviewing and implementing activities/programmes appropriate…
- Dundrum Montessori & Afterschool - Dundrum, County Dublin
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to work with school age children, implementing our afterschool programme, and establishing good…
- little harvard - Rathfarnham, County Dublin
Full-Time Early Years Educators. To be considered for an Early Years Educator role, you MUST hold a minimum Level 5 in Childcare, or DCYA approved Certification…
- Twin Training International - Dublin, County Dublin
This position requires Face-to-Face classroom delivery. Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of levels according to the school's curriculum.
- iCan Teach UK - Dublin, County Dublin
Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent. We are seeking an experienced and passionate Maths teacher to join our thriving secondary school in England.
- Evergreen Montessori - Dublin, County Dublin
Leading a classroom of 16 children with another teacher. The role will involve running a full-day Montessori classroom of 16 children with one other teacher.
- Willow House Childcare - Blackrock, County Dublin
Willow House Childcare is looking for full time Montessori Teacher. Observing and guiding children with their learning needs. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.