This is an exciting opportunity to work in Ireland's only truly independent Junior School. Castle Park School is seeking primary teachers with a minimum of 2…
- Castle Park School - Dublin, County Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
They will provide leadership in and take full responsibility for the development and delivery of a pedagogical centre for excellence in teaching and learning.
- Rehab Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Location: Beckett Way, Cherry Orchard, Dublin Job Purpose: To provide instructors with pedagogic and technical support, training and resources to encourage the…
- Active Language Learning - Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
An ACELS Recognised and EAQUALS accredited family-run school requires academic teaching staff for international classes to start immediately.
- Castleforbes College - Dublin, County Dublin
We are currently looking for full-time and part-time teachers who can start immediately, with both summer work and permanent positions available.*.
- IE BIG DATA E-COMMERCE LIMITED - Dublin, County Dublin
ACELS-recognisedELT certification i.e. CELTA or equivalent. Minimum required qualifications: Level 7+ NQF Degree and ACELS/QQI recognised ELT certification e.g.…
- Bayside Fitness - Dublin, County Dublin
All experience levels welcome to apply, lots of classes available to teach. Part-time hours: 10-15 per week.
- Travelling Languages - Dublin, County Dublin
We are actively recruiting two part time teachers AND one full time teacher. Attend meetings/CPD training sessions for teachers;
- Astex Servicios Lingüísticos, S.L - Dublin, County Dublin
Corporate Business English – only highly-qualified teachers with at least 2 years of experience –for in-company classes. A high sense of responsibility.
- The Speech Bureau - Dublin, County Dublin
Applicants must have a minimum Level 7 University degree qualification. Full support will be provided with planning and delivery of programme.
- Future Learning Language School - Dublin, County Dublin
All applicants must have completed their primary degree and a recognised certificate in English language teaching (which induces 6 hours of assessed teaching…
- Brook House School - Bray, County Wicklow
Applicants should hold a primary university degree and an ACELS/QQI recognised teaching qualification. Bray, CO. Wicklow: reliably commute or plan to relocate…
- Little Dale Academy - Stillorgan, County Dublin
Candidate must hold a valid montessori/childcare qualification. The Candidate will join 2 other Montessori Teachers in creating lovely lesson plans and…
- Arena School of English - Dublin, County Dublin
Newly qualified teachers start at €20 per hour; more experienced teachers can earn up to €25 per hour. We are seeking *English Language Teachers* for *in-person…
- Le Cheile Secondary School - Dublin, County Dublin
Covering a French maternity leave Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term Contract length: 9 months Part-time hours: 22 per week Schedule: * Monday to…
- Delfin English School - Dublin, County Dublin
Delfin English School has a reputation for providing an excellent standard of teaching and customer service delivered by passionate teachers.
- Lansdowne Lodge Preschool Montessori - Dublin, County Dublin
We are currently interviewing for a full time position in our Pre-School Montessori . The candidate must be prepared to work as part of a team and have…
- Horizons Homework Club - Terenure, County Dublin
All teachers wear masks and adhere to safe hand hygiene guidelines. Collections from local schools in the area. Previous experience in a similar role.
- Safari Childcare - Dublin, County Dublin
Bike to work, taxsaver travel allowance. CPD - in and out house training. Career Progression with ample room for promotion across many new centres.
- Nord Anglia International School Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
You will also be able to meet visa-related restrictions for Ireland and hold a bachelor degree with qualified teacher status.