Full time, permanent and temporary summer term positions available. The school has a fully resourced staff-room and regular professional development training.
- Horner School of English - Dublin, County Dublin
- Dublin College of Advanced Studies - Dublin, County Dublin
This is a face-to-face on-site teaching position, not online. Teach a minimum of 15 hours per week, with the possibility of more hours available, and satisfy…
- Headfort School - Kells, County Meath
The classes are on at the weekend and can fit around the right teachers schedule. The students are Primary School age from Spain, France etc.
- Lambkins Montessori School - Dublin, County Dublin
Position is for 33-35 hours a week, term time. Minimum level 7 qualification is needed in Montessori or early years education. FETAC/QQI Level 7 (preferred).
- IBAT College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
Ordinary Bachelor's degree or higher - Essential. Up to 32.5 hours per week. Paid annual leave (accrued, 8% of teaching hours worked).
- Apollo Language Centre - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience is an advantage but newly-qualified teachers are also welcome to apply. Relevant teaching qualification (Cambridge CELTA, ACELS CELT or Trinity TESOL…
- Arena School of English - Dublin, County Dublin
Newly qualified teachers start at €20 per hour; more experienced teachers can earn up to €25 per hour. We are seeking *English Language Teachers* for *in-person…
- Delfin English School - Dublin, County Dublin
Delfin English School has a reputation for providing an excellent standard of teaching and customer service delivered by passionate teachers.
- Bualadh Bos Montessori - Dublin, County Dublin
The job entails caring for children aged 2 and 1/2 years to 5 years old. Pay is negotiable based on experience and will range from €12 - €16 per hour!
- Little Dale Academy - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum salary is €13 per hour however salary will be based on qualification/experience. Candidate must hold a childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Liffey College - Dublin, County Dublin
Effective implementation of Liffey College's EFL teacher training programme. Liaising with management to ensure efficient delivery of the EFL teacher training…
- NED College - Dublin, County Dublin
The collective support of quality teachers and academic managers. High-quality academic programmes with comprehensive curricula & materials.
- NCG Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
To attend in-house teacher development sessions and meetings. To carry out your role in adherence to NCG Dublin policies and procedures and to commit to working…
- Academic Bridge - Dublin, County Dublin
However, newly qualified motivated teachers who demonstrate willingness to learn will be considered. Permanent part-time and full-time teaching positions…
- Kinder Crescent - Kilcock, County Kildare
The position is term time with the option of additional hours if required. 3 types of weekly hours 15, 25 or 40. QQI Level 6, 7 or 8 in Childcare.
- EC English Language Centres - Dublin, County Dublin
Follow the directives in the employee handbook and teacher manual. Participates in in-company and industry events and training and promotes and facilitates best…
- Cork College of FET Night College - Cork, County Cork
We will be offering QQI Level 5 maths three nights a week and Ordinary Leaving cert maths One night a week, The courses will be 22 week courses.
- DCE English School - Dublin, County Dublin
Delivered by passionate teachers and members of the staff. \*Qualified English Language teachers with a CELTA, CELT or Trinity TESOL. \*Part-Time or Full- Time.