The role of Catering Equipment Technician provides ongoing support to the Service Manager to service and maintain all catering equipment on-site in our stores nationwide.
The Catering Equipment Technician will be responsible for the repair and commission of all our catering equipment on an ongoing basis. S/he will be held accountable to ensure company policy is met at all times.
The ideal candidate will be suitably qualified with a minimum of 3 years of experience and a good working knowledge of catering equipment, servicing, and maintenance. The suitable candidate will be a hands-on person with a proven track record and will possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Accurate record-keeping and logs are a must so strong attention to detail is required. Stock control and ordering of parts will be one of the responsibilities in addition to this specialist role.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- · Workshop based including the repair and maintenance of catering equipment such as – Ice Cream and Milkshake Machines, Henny Penny Fryers, Henny Penny Grills, Taylor Grills, Fry Master, Pizza Ovens, Hot Counters, Ovens, Dishwashers, Toasters and Refrigeration
- · Able to Maintain, Operate and repair all relevant equipment.
- · Modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- · Inspect equipment to detect wear and damage and perform minor repairs, adjustments and maintenance tasks.
- · Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
- · Must be flexible, able to work on all various catering equipment.
- · Must abide by all standards and procedures and ensure others do likewise
- · Maintaining strong standards, working with the Service Manager and Store Managers
- · Working with fellow management and staff to build positive interpersonal relationships and motivate with personal contact
- · Position requires a committed individual with extensive experience in the Field of catering equipment. Some knowledge of refrigeration is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive weekly Salary
- 29 days holidays (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Dynamic work environment
- Discounted Company hotel breaks
- A company in growth with a clear vision and amazing culture
"Only candidates currently residing in Ireland and eligible to work here will be considered."
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- maintenance technician: 1 year (preferred)
- Full Irish Drivers License (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: CET¦HO