- Howth Castle & Estate - Dublin, County Dublin
Working towards the highest possible standards of security and safety at all times and to promote a positive image to both residents, the public and colleagues…
- AA Security - Inchicore, County Dublin
Night watch camera systems on site also. Full-Time Static Guard positions available for a Site in Inchicore, Dublin. Part-time hours: 31.5 per week.
- Arcourt Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
The ideal candidate will have similar previous experience or have a background in Cleaning, Hospitality or Security. Acting as point of contact at the building.
- Lawlors of Naas - Naas, County Kildare
Provide a strong security presence within the property while on duty. Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- Apleona HSG Ltd - Carrigtwohill, County Cork
Report any security events in the onsite log. Follow on site security requirements including but not limited to internal and external patrols.
- Q-Park - Cork, County Cork
Previous security experience is beneficial. Q-Park is a European parking organisation that provides customers with a positive experience and excellent levels of…
- Apleona Ireland Ltd - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Must be willing to take on and familiarize with all relevant site systems as deemed necessary to complete the role. Assist with the writing of procedures.
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Developing and maintaining safety management systems. Experience in developing and maintaining internationally…
- SmartEdge - Dublin, County Dublin
Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
- Reperio Human Capital - Dublin, County Dublin
Expert knowledge of IT/Information/Cyber security standards, frameworks and architectural patterns. Broad knowledge of the security product market and toolsets …