Tidy and maintain the security building. To authorize, allocate, and record security staff absences. To organize the provision of relief/ holiday cover for…
- Apleona - Cork, County Cork
- Apleona - Celbridge, County Kildare
Report any security events in the onsite log. Follow on site security requirements including but not limited to internal and external patrols.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience with related security threats, including: cloud security, operating system/hypervisor security, and application security.
- Monarch Recruitment Ltd. - Dublin, County Dublin
Performing security and threat assessments. Strong background/understanding within enterprise security. This person will be coming in to work closely with the…
- Trend Micro - Cork, County Cork
The Security Incident Analyst should also be active in providing recommendations with a view to improving internal processes, systems & tools.
- Blueface - Dublin, County Dublin
Driven cyber security professional with a passion for information security and securing client infrastructures. To qualify for the role, you must have.
- Microsoft - Dublin, County Dublin
Experienced in technical security pre-sales with ability to explain key solutions and architectures for confidentiality, integrity and availability across…
- SAP - Dublin, County Dublin
Evaluate and identify opportunities of potential information security and privacy improvements. SAP Enterprise Cloud Services is looking for an Information…
- Skillbase Group Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Awareness of security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid based systems - Would be a real plus to have CISSP certification!
- Meta - Dublin, County Dublin
Knowledge of security and privacy controls across all security and privacy domains such as access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management,…
- Allen Recruitment Consulting - Dublin, County Dublin
Hands-on experience developing concepts of operations and formal procedures for managing systems, developing security use cases, standardizing engineering…
- McKesson Cork Business Solutions Unlimited - Cork, County Cork
Analyze attacker tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) from security events across a large heterogeneous network of security devices and end-user systems.
- Workday - Dublin, County Dublin
IDS/IPS/HIDS systems, DLP systems, firewalls, SIEM systems, and vulnerability scanning tools. 5+ years of experience in a similar technical security role.
- Grosvenor - Tallaght, County Dublin
Security Personnel – Full time *required for customer site based in the Tallaght area. Candidate must have PSA Security License and fluent English language…
- Darkey Kelly’s - Dublin, County Dublin
Security person required for door at one of dublins best music pubs . Weekend work mainly Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Part-time hours: 6-12 per week…
- C&C Security Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Inner Dublin City Centre Upmarket Venues. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent. Part-time hours: 30 per week.
- EPM Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
EPM Ireland are looking for a Full time (48h/w) static security officer in Dublin 7. All applicants should be able to communicate effectively in spoken and…
- Homesavers - Tallaght, County Dublin
Ensuring the safety and security of our clients' buildings and assets. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Must be a team player.