Report any security events in the onsite log. Follow on site security requirements including but not limited to internal and external patrols.
- Apleona - Longford, County Longford
- Ziff Davis - Remote
Our legal team and our privacy program are focused on solving a dynamic, complex problem: how to mitigate risk arising from data while enabling each of our…
- 3 Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Identify and monitor appropriate security checkpoints in the systems development life cycle. This person will collaborate with colleagues in the Technology…
- Health Service Executive - Dublin, County Dublin
A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Grade V Information Security Officer in the Health Protection Surveillance Centre 25-27 Middle Gardiner…
- Alpine Recruitment Group Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
Project execution/commissioning background with an understanding of detailed engineering of various security systems.
- Canonical - Jobs - Dublin, County Dublin
Integrate an information and cyber security risk management framework. Monitor and respond to security and privacy incidents. This role reports to our CFO.
- I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
In particular IT, Information and Data security including business continuity. Responsible for the management, deployment and administration of security…
- Brightwater - South Dublin, County Dublin
The individual fulfilling this role will take responsibility for analysing IT Threats, creating a strategy for cyber security and act as a SME on security…
- realTime - Dublin, County Dublin
8+ years in a network/ security engineering role. A leading Financial Services company in Ireland & Europe is looking to hire an experienced Architect that can…
- UnitedHealth Group - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Provisioning of privileged access to security systems for local personnel. Provide metrics and reporting on the health of regional security systems and…
- Amazon Ireland Sup Svcs Ltd - Cork, County Cork
The Security Design, Device, and Video (SDDV) team is focused on managing security technologies globally. Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical…
- Childrens Health Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Given an escalation in the cyber-security threat levels faced by Health Services globally as project manager you will be required to establish or build on…
- realTime - Dublin, County Dublin
3+ years experience in Management & admin of security technologies. Maintain & promote security policies, standards, & awareness.
- Reperio Human Capital - Dublin, County Dublin
Product manager, security solitions, software, hardware, technology as a service. I am working with an innovative security solutions company, who are looking…
- Securitas Security Ireland - Leopardstown, County Dublin
Maintains security and safety of people and property in assigned area. Be fully flexible and available to work both days, nights, and weekends.
- Ryanair - Dublin, County Dublin
Pass a 5-year security background check. No previous airport experience is required as our fantastic training team will prepare you for your new role with both…
- C&C Security Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent. All Covid-19 health and safety measures are being adhered to.
- McWilliam Park - Mayo Abbey, County Mayo
To protect our clients, property, people and our assets by providing security services to The McWilliam Park Hotel in direct accordance with the our policies…
- Markwatch Security - Dublin, County Dublin
Security Guard with PSA License required. Dublin, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
- MCR GROUP - Dublin, County Dublin
MCR Group are seeking Security Officers in Dublin City Centre.*. Full-time, day shifts available.*. Valid Work Permit (Non EU National).