Full Job Description
**New €28,800 p/a CSA pay**
Ryanair are recruiting for Customer Service Agents to join our Ground Operations Team at Dublin Airport in advance of summer 2023.
These roles are Full-Time positions with our approved manpower agencies, where the successful candidates will be working as part of a large team to ensure that our flights depart on-time. No previous airport experience is required as our fantastic training team will prepare you for your new role with both classroom and practical training.
Please note this a shift-based role with shifts based around our busy flight schedule (days, evenings, weekends, nights and public holidays)
Apply today for an immediate interview and a start date to suit you in advance of our Summer 2023 operation.
Based in Dublin Airport, you will be work as part of a team with duties including:
- Assisting passengers at the check-in and the bag drop area.
- Baggage processing
- Reservations and ticketing
- Boarding of flights
- Ensuring all immigration regulations are adhered to
- Provision of passenger assistance, handle customer complaints and other duties as assigned
- Ensure all Ryanair flights are turned around in 25 minutes
This is a shift based role with shifts around the flight schedule
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- Pass a 5-year security background check.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable but not required.
- Excellent communication and good written / verbal English language skills.
- Adhere to Ryanair’s grooming standards.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a full 5 year background check in order to obtain a Dublin Airport ID.
- Salary up to €28,800 (includes performance related bonus)
- Additional skills allowances available
- Fixed roster pattern of 4 days on 2 days off
- Full training and uniform supplied
- Flight benefits
- Discounted parking at Dublin Airport (subject to availability)
- Staff discounts at The Loop, Dublin Airport
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,800.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Monthly bonus
- Overtime pay
- Leaving Certificate (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: FRCSADec23
Expected start date: 08/01/2024