Lead engagement with all plants to assess current health of local volume and metric reporting. Carry out all work safely, cost effectively and to the highest…
- PepsiCo - Cork, County Cork
- RFC Fire and security systems - Dublin, County Dublin
Looking for 1st 2nd and 3rd year security/fire apprentice's. We now have over 500 employees nationwide covering sectors including security , cleaning , fire and…
- Coughlans Centra Supermarket - Gort, County Galway
2+ years previous experience in a retail role. This is a permanent, full time role for someone who has previous experience in the retail industry.
- The Peninsula Spa at the Dingle Skellig Hotel - Dingle, County Kerry
Is dedicated to the role and to further their training to gain more knowledge and experience in the spa industry. Willingness to learn and advance your skill.
- Kearys Motor Group - Little Island, County Cork
Maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles. Advise the Workshop Foreman or Service Adviser of any…
- Pat the Baker - Granard, County Longford
We require a person / persons to work In the upkeep / repair of our HGV delivery vehicle’s. The suitable person must have worked in the haulage or similar…
- Centra Maugheraboy - Sligo, County Sligo
Maintain retail cuts at a high standard in accordance with customer needs. Merchandise and present department to the highest standard.