Job Title: OLH23/109 - Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Medical Assessment Unit Reference: OLH23/109 Category: Grade: HSE Area: HSE Dublin North East [DNE] County:…
- Health Service Executive - County Meath
- Health Service Executive - North Dublin, County Dublin
Grade: 2674 Staff Nurse, Mental Health. A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for the NFMHS from which current and future, permanent and specified…
- FRS Recruitment - County Westmeath
Type of role: Full time (39-42hr/week), permanent. Provides 24 hours nursing care of the highest standards to all residents.
- RecruitNet International Ltd. - Galway, County Galway +2 locations
Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals. Strong communication and listening skills.
- Principle - County Laois +2 locations
Part time and Full time hours available*. As a Public Health Nurse, you'll be at the forefront of providing high-quality care and support to individuals in…
- St. Gabriel's Foundation - Limerick, County Limerick
Consult and report with other nurses/nurse managers on clinical issues as appropriate. Supervise and assess student nurses and foster a positive effective…
- ECS Recruitment - Kildare, County Kildare +1 location
To oversee / maintain the care of Residents within the Nursing Home in the absence of the Home Manager, to take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the…
- ECS Recruitment - Longford, County Longford +1 location
Participate in the assessment of student nurse proficiency in clinical nursing skills as part of his/her role as preceptor. Health Act 2007 regulations 2014.
- Health Service Executive - Cavan, County Cavan
Job Title: CavMon2743 - Clinical Nurse Manager III - Monaghan Hospital Reference: CavMon2743 Category: Nursing & Midwifery Grade: 233X Clinical Nurse Manager…
- Health Service Executive - Louth, County Louth
Grade: 2272 Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Candidate (General). Post Specific Related Information: The candidate ANP Dermatology is required to progress to…
- Webrecruit - Dublin, County Dublin
They are looking for candidates who have the necessary skills and experience to provide prescribing requirements for all relevant prescription-based services.
- FRS Recruitment - Tipperary, County Tipperary +2 locations
Job Description: We are looking for a skilled Assistant Director of Nursing to assist in managing and overseeing the nursing department in our nursing home.
- Tallaght University Hospital - Tallaght, County Dublin
Be registered in the Psychiatric Division of the active Register held by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland or be entitled to be so registered.
- Wygram Nursing Home - Wexford, County Wexford
Permanent Contract | 39 Hours per week | Depending on Experience. The Staff Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and…
- SENIOR CARE PLUS - County Wicklow +7 locations
Looking for a Full-time Nurse Manager with at least 1-year Management Experience for Enniscorthy, Co, Wexford Office. Nursing Degree recognized in Ireland.
- White Care Staffing - County Cork
Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais ( NMBI PIN ). 2 years Experience in a nursing home an advantage. . Rate of Pay €22 per hour.
- Health Service Executive - Sligo, County Sligo
Post Specific Related Information: Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in Coronary Care Unit Nursing as relevant to the role.
- Cherry Grove Nursing Home Ltd - New Ross, County Wexford
The role of the nurse is to provide good clinical governance . The nurse will have the ability to ensure their medications are up to date and their…
- Beechfield Care Group - Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
The Staff Nurse who will collaborate with the Nurse Manager & Director of Nursing in Beech Park Nursing Home, Co. Kildare. Ø Co-ordinate resident activities.
- Aras Chois Fharraige Nursing Home - Spiddal, County Galway
Aras Chois Fharraige is a state-of-the-art purpose built established facility, providing long-term and respite care for up to 42 residents.