Minimum of 1 year experience in customer facing environment. Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Receptionist within Connolly Motor Group,…
- Connolly Motor Group - Letterkenny, County Donegal
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Fast and accurate typing skills (min 60 wpm). The ideal candidates will have will have a minimum of three years corporate reception, secretarial or…
- Manpower - Longford, County Longford +1 location
Job type: 23 - months contract. Some departments may require receptionist duties. Shift: week on - week off with occasional cover.
- Radisson Blu Cork - Cork, County Cork
A minimum of 1-2 year experience in a similar role as a Front Office Receptionist is essential. Understanding the services and facilities of the hotel to…
- Nox Hotel Galway - Galway, County Galway
Opportunity For experienced receptionist/Front Desk required for one of Galway's Trendiest Hotels. Be part of a vibrant atmosphere, Opportunity for further…
- Castle Oaks House Hotel - Castleconnell, County Limerick
Keeping the front office and reception area clean and tidy at all times. Ability to maintain and manage consistently high standards of service and manage all…
- Toyota Long Mile - Dublin, County Dublin
Toyota Long Mile require a part time receptionist / showroom hostess for a busy Dealership. Previous experience in a similar customer facing role is essential.
- Merrion Fertility Clinic - South Dublin, County Dublin
Patient accounts: accepting payment of fees and issuing receipts via portal/post. Sending links for patients for video consults once payment has been received.
- Peter Mark - South Dublin, County Dublin
Strive to ensure that our clients receive a consistently excellent service during every visit. Take pride in their appearance and presentation appropriate for…
- Crimmins Hotel & Leisure - Killarney, County Kerry
Welcoming guests in a friendly inviting manner. Checking in/out guests effectively in a timely and efficient manner.
- Brightwater - South Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
Assisting clients with phone/face-to-face enquiries. Competence and empathy in written, phone and face-to-face communications, together with the capacity to…
- Byrnes Opticians - New Ross, County Wexford
The job involves general receptionist duties such as phone/email answering, sales ( picking of frames-dispensing), minor frame adjustments and repairs with the…
- Frazer Dental & Orthodontics - Kingscourt, County Cavan
Reception/administration: 1 year (preferred). Multiline phone management and email enquiries. Full training will be given.
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel - Doolin, County Clare
Greeting the guests and Checking them in Taking bookings and general reception duties. Good level of English required.
- Call Pal Call Answering Service - Galway, County Galway
Receive inbound calls for our clients. Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to our clients. Call Pal is a leader in customer service solutions…
- The Great Southern Hotel - Killarney, County Kerry
Ensuring that all our Guests receive a warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and throughout their stay. Receiving cash and credit card payments.
- Heights Hotel Killarney - Killarney, County Kerry
Be proficient in Microsoft office and outlook. Have a very warm and welcoming personality, always put the guests of the hotel first at all times.
- Leonardo Hotels - Cork, County Cork +2 locations
Contract type: Flexi-Part Time. Be courteous to guests and colleagues at all times. Use your savvy knowledge to offer guidance and local recommendations for a…
- Sandycove Dental Care - Sandycove, County Dublin
Booking and confirming patients appointments by phone, text or email. Extra hours available to cover colleagues holidays, absences etc.
- CPL Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Create a welcoming environment for all guests to the office. Facilitating kitchen and office supplies, maintenance, cleaning and repairs.