The IRFU are currently inviting applications for the position of Receptionist and Admin Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will work as Receptionist within…
- Irish Rugby Football Union - South Dublin, County Dublin
- Clayton Hotel Charlemont - Dublin, County Dublin
Register the guests and take payment. Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel,…
- Dechert LLP - Dublin, County Dublin
Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
- Belvedere Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
Register the guests and take payment. We have a fantastic new vacancy for Receptionist in the excellent Hotel 7 and Belvedere Hotel.
- DCC VITAL - Dublin, County Dublin
It will be part time reception (2.5 days per week) and part time back office administrator (2.5 days per week). Liaise with customers via phone and email.
- Link Personnel Services - South Dublin, County Dublin
General administration duties associated with working on a busy reception desk. 3-4 years’ experience as a receptionist in a corporate environment.
- Teagasc - Dublin, County Dublin
To fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of oneself, fellow staff and non-Teagasc staff and co-operate with…
- FRKelly - Dublin, County Dublin
General office support and facilities duties as required. Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
- IRFU - Dublin, County Dublin
Desirable: • 1 – 2 years experience as a receptionist • Experience of working in an administration support capacity RESPONSIBILITIES General areas of…
- Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge - Ballsbridge, County Dublin
Ensure all guests receive a genuine warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay. 6 - 12 months experience in a similar role.
- CBRE - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintain and actively work on the reception filing system, keeping it up to date and within the CBRE procedure. Good level of PC and MS office skills.
- Arup - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing general administration support including processing invoices, booking meeting rooms where required and other administration duties.
- Bupa Dental Care - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records. Full Time Hours 35 hours per week. Management and clinical support & guidance.
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure all guests receive a genuine warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay rom all department personnel.
- Chadwicks - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail. Cover reception area when required with a focus on customer satisfaction and resolution.
- ION - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum experience of 12 months working in a customer facing/ receptionist type role is required. Financial administration: some expenses reconciliation.
- Ancora - Dublin, County Dublin
As there are no parking facilities on site, this role will suit someone with access to local transport in Sandyford.
- Tallaght University Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum of 1 year’s administration experience in busy acute Healthcare environment. This includes a range of disciplines that are employed by the hospital…
- Portman Dental Care Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
As a Dental Receptionist you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer care for all patients who attend the practice or make contact by…