Maintain the cleanliness, presentation and organisation of the reception area at all times. Prepare the reception area for the start of the next shift, ensuring…
- Anantara - Dublin, County Dublin
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous expedience in a medical receptionist role. We are currently recruiting for the role of Medical Receptionist (Part Time) on behalf of a doctors office.
- Lisney - Dublin, County Dublin
Responsible for front of office duties including meet and greet/liaising with potential clients who call into the office. Use of in-house property system.
- DSPCA Pet Hotel & Doggie Daycare - South Dublin, County Dublin
Strong passion for animal welfare and a genuine interest in promoting the well-being of animals. Greet and welcome clients, and potential clients in a friendly…
- Crumlin Family Practice - Crumlin, County Dublin
16-20 hours per week , 9am -1pm Monday to Thursday, with some cross cover hours intermittently in the afternoons or on Fridays..
- Walkinstown Dental Care - Walkinstown, County Dublin
Previous experience in a dental setting preferred but not essential. Long term position for the right candidate. Part-time hours: 13-15 per week.
- Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport - Dublin, County Dublin
Hotel Receptionist: 1 year (preferred). Carlton Hotel is a luxury 4-star Hotel with a broad clientele base including business clients and Park-Sleep-Fly…
- Reysnc Physiotherapy - South Dublin, County Dublin
Process payments from patients using our payment systems, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality. Certification or training in office administration, customer…
- Kiltipper Woods Care Centre - Tallaght, County Dublin
Shift hours are as follows: Monday - Friday 4pm-9pm, Saturday and Sunday earliest start time is 8 am and latest finish 9 pm. Full training will be provided.
- The Marlay - Rathfarnham, County Dublin
Greet all visitors at reception in a professional and courteous manner and ensure all sign in/out. Ensure the smooth and business-like operation of the Marlay's…
- Beaumont Park Clinic - Dublin, County Dublin
Beaumont Woods, Dublin 9, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). Job Types: Part-time, Full-time.
- NorDan Vinduer Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
University/college degree is an asset. Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred. Job Types: Part-time, Full-time.
- ByrneLooby - Dublin, County Dublin
Reception duties will include answering a busy phone, distributing mail, meeting, and greeting clients and suppliers in person, checking deliveries, ensuring…
- Live Nation - North Dublin, County Dublin
Prepare reception for club opening. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring the area is clean and presentable, that reception is stocked of all materials…
- YMCA Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide all customer/visitors with the information they required in a timely and professional manner following all systems in place.
- Griffith College - Dublin, County Dublin
The residence is available to learners during the academic year and to visitors, learners and the public during the summer months of June, July and August.
- Beacon consultants Clinic - Dublin, County Dublin
Efficiently manage all enquiries and bookings-made via phone, email, social media and in person. Medical office: 1 year (preferred).
- Christian Aid Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
For the remainder of contracted hours the post holder will also be responsible for general office administration supporting, including reception duties, meeting…
- Medica institute pvt ltd - Sandyford, County Dublin
We are seeking an energetic candidate capable of multi-tasking and providing excellent customer service to all of our patients. Part-time hours: 16 per week.
- CPL Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
Based in Dublin city centre, the successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience in this varied role. As Receptionist, you will manage a switchboard and…