To answer our customer’s enquiry, with the aim to resolving the call during the first point of contact, to enhance the Customer Experience provided to our…
- DHL Express - Dublin, County Dublin
- MSL Motor Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Completing daily reception and sales logs. We have an esteemed reputation for meeting and exceeding the highest level of standards.
- Moriarty Group - Leixlip, County Kildare
General reception administration duties/reports. Ensuring guests receive excellent customer service from the front desk at all times.
- ASSA ABLOY - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous experience working in an administration / office role. Provide reception cover as and when required, such as holiday cover.
- DB Schenker - Leixlip, County Kildare
Previous reception or administration experience is a plus but not mandatory. Providing general administration support to various departments.
- ABBVIE - Dublin, County Dublin
O Answering to calls in reception / Meeting guests in reception areas. O Responsible for administration of Kronos (running reports, entering time / absence).
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous expedience in a medical receptionist role. We are currently recruiting for the role of Medical Receptionist (Part Time) on behalf of a doctors office.
- Electronix Services - Dublin, County Dublin
The role is primarily to work on the bench using our unique systems to debug, repair and test various equipment at component level.
- The Panel - Dublin, County Dublin
Their services encompass cash and liquidity management, risk management, intra-group and netting administration for clients across the globe.
- REED - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Errigal Surgery - South Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will be required to deal with patients in person at reception as well as assisting with patient queries and appointment requests over…
- Hyatt Centric Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
To ensure the professional operation of the back office including the monitoring the delivery of guest mail, faxes and personal belongings, the maintenance of…
- Crumlin Family Practice - Crumlin, County Dublin
16-20 hours per week , 9am -1pm Monday to Thursday, with some cross cover hours intermittently in the afternoons or on Fridays..
- Finglas Dental Care - Dublin, County Dublin
Experienced receptionist and administrator required, 4/5 days per week, for a busy Practice. The role involves answering calls, making appointments, recording…
- Reysnc Physiotherapy - South Dublin, County Dublin
Process payments from patients using our payment systems, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality. Certification or training in office administration, customer…
- Toyota Sandyford - Sandyford, County Dublin
The Role: Showroom Host/Receptionist, this role is full time. Ensure that the customer experience is outstanding and received by all customers who come visit or…
- Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport - Dublin, County Dublin
Hotel Receptionist: 1 year (preferred). Carlton Hotel is a luxury 4-star Hotel with a broad clientele base including business clients and Park-Sleep-Fly…
- Ballinlough Refrigeration - Citywest, County Dublin
Minimum of 1 year of experience in a receptionist or administrative support role. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the front desk,…
- Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Fairies - Dublin, County Dublin
Good knowledge of social media and message via messenger services. Ensuring reception and any other client areas are always kept presentable and clean.
- Locke - Dublin, County Dublin
Welcoming guests when you check them in and leaving a great impression when you check them out. Roll up your sleeves and let’s go.