To answer our customer’s enquiry, with the aim to resolving the call during the first point of contact, to enhance the Customer Experience provided to our…
- DHL Express - Dublin, County Dublin
- ASSA ABLOY - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous experience working in an administration / office role. Provide reception cover as and when required, such as holiday cover.
- Moriarty Group - Leixlip, County Kildare
General reception administration duties/reports. Ensuring guests receive excellent customer service from the front desk at all times.
- Teagasc - Dublin, County Dublin
Co-ordinate and lead the social media and public relations activities associated with the various programmes. Assist in the planning, organisation and review of…
- DB Schenker - Leixlip, County Kildare
Previous reception or administration experience is a plus but not mandatory. Providing general administration support to various departments.
- MSL Motor Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Completing daily reception and sales logs. We have an esteemed reputation for meeting and exceeding the highest level of standards.
- ABBVIE - Dublin, County Dublin
O Answering to calls in reception / Meeting guests in reception areas. O Responsible for administration of Kronos (running reports, entering time / absence).
- Morgan McKinley - Rathmines, County Dublin
To contribute towards the planning, development and organisation of the support service systems, procedures, and policies.
- Turner & Townsend - Dublin, County Dublin
Manage all travel arrangements for the team. Arrange team events and meetings. Update and create meeting presentations and reports as requested.
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous expedience in a medical receptionist role. We are currently recruiting for the role of Medical Receptionist (Part Time) on behalf of a doctors office.
- Electronix Services - Dublin, County Dublin
The role is primarily to work on the bench using our unique systems to debug, repair and test various equipment at component level.
- The Panel - Dublin, County Dublin
Their services encompass cash and liquidity management, risk management, intra-group and netting administration for clients across the globe.
- REED - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Errigal Surgery - South Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will be required to deal with patients in person at reception as well as assisting with patient queries and appointment requests over…
- Crumlin Family Practice - Crumlin, County Dublin
16-20 hours per week , 9am -1pm Monday to Thursday, with some cross cover hours intermittently in the afternoons or on Fridays..
- Finglas Dental Care - Dublin, County Dublin
Experienced receptionist and administrator required, 4/5 days per week, for a busy Practice. The role involves answering calls, making appointments, recording…
- Walkinstown Dental Care - Walkinstown, County Dublin
Previous experience in a dental setting preferred but not essential. Long term position for the right candidate. Part-time hours: 13-15 per week.
- Hyatt Centric Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
To ensure the professional operation of the back office including the monitoring the delivery of guest mail, faxes and personal belongings, the maintenance of…
- Reysnc Physiotherapy - South Dublin, County Dublin
Process payments from patients using our payment systems, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality. Certification or training in office administration, customer…
- Gleesons Townhouse & Restaurant - Blackrock, County Dublin
Carry out receptionist duties and ensure all guests receive a warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay. Meals provided when on duty.