The role involves various secretarial and administration functions for the team, as well as acting as Receptionist and other office duties.
- PwC - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
- Chadwicks Group - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
General office administration speaking on the phone / inputting data online etc. Previous administration experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Mowlam Healthcare - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures). Assist with Care Centre viewings.
- Optimize Recruitment - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Reception duties - Answering phones /administration duties. Raising and issuing weekly sales invoices on behalf of clients.
- Graiguenamanagh Health Centre - Graiguenamanagh, County Kilkenny
It would be desirable if the applicant has previous experience working in a reception environment, particularly medical receptionist.
- UPMC in Ireland - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Contacting patients regarding appointment times and fees to be paid. To maintain proper and efficient filing systems for each consultant as required.
- Hotel Kilkenny - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Previous hotel experience in Front of House/Reservations. We have a full time and part time role available. The successful candidate must be flexible with hours…
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Have previous hotel reception experience. This is a Full Time position working 5 days per week including some weekend and evening work.
- BeautifulJobs - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Scheduling: Coordinate appointments and maintain an organized reception area, ensuring clients are seen promptly and efficiently.
- Avalon House Hotel - Castlecomer, County Kilkenny
12-hour shifts (8.00 am-8.00 pm) one week and four 12-hour shifts the following week, providing you with three days off in one week and four days off in the…
- The Step House Hotel - Borris, County Carlow
Please note this is a part time position, for weekends/evenings. Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Osborne Recruitment - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Maintaining the general front office area. 6 months+ experience in a customer service or front office environment. Resolving patient queries by phone and email.