A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar public facing administrative role is required. Professionalism, confidentiality and good communication skills are…
- Galway Bay Medical Centre - Galway, County Galway
- Platinum Tanning Studio - Galway, County Galway
Customer service: 1 year (preferred). Platinum Tanning Studio are currently seeking to hire a full time receptionist in Knocknacarra, Co Galway.
- BodyShape Studio Galway - Knocknacarra, County Galway
Answer incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner, answering any enquiries, booking in clients for Body Shape. Check in clients and take payments.
- Ocean Property Management - Galway, County Galway
Hotel front desk: 1 year (preferred). You will be required to manage any administrative tasks, as well as manage our property management systems and carry out…
- Fertility & Fetal Health Ltd - Galway, County Galway
High level of English & Basic Computer skills required. Evening shifts 2-3 nights per week and day shifts 2-3 times per week, alternating.
- Bellissimo Hair & Beauty - Galway, County Galway
Have you an interest in the Hair & Beauty Industry? Are you bubbly, energetic, reliable and a team player? Good phone manner and computer skills essential.…
- Kelly Veterinary Clinic - Athenry, County Galway
We are also looking for a receptionist with good communication skills, ability to multitask. We are looking for an experienced veterinary nurse and a…
- Coffey Group - Athenry, County Galway
Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs. Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with…
- Salthill Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Look after, receive or else redirect any deliveries to the front desk. Minimum 1 years experience in a hotel reception. Welcoming guests to the hotel.
- Western Motors Ltd - Galway, County Galway
To professionally greet customers (either face to face or over the phone), ensuring that they receive a warm and friendly welcome to the dealership at all times…
- Park House Hotel & Restaurant - Galway, County Galway
Hotel receptionist: 1 year (preferred). Provide information to guests on city and surrounding attractions, current festivals, book tours and restaurants and…
- Marble Arch Health Ltd - Doughiska, County Galway
This role will be reporting to the Line Manager in the head office of Marble Arch Health and liaising with the Medical Secretary in the Galway Clinic office.
- Galway Bay Hotel - Galway, County Galway
4 Star Hotel: 1 year (preferred). Previous reception/switchboard experience is preferred. As the first point of contact for our guests within the hotel, you…
- Koztello - Galway, County Galway
Customer service, 2 year experience preferred. Responsible for stock control, creating appointments and retailing. Â€¢ Full retail training.
- Concannon Solicitors - Galway, County Galway
Organisational and communication skills with ability to work proactively; Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy;
- My Psychology Ireland - Galway, County Galway
Preparing referral letters and following up on patient reports. Minimum 1 year in a customer facing role (Essential). Cash handling and issuing of receipts.
- Renmore Gymnastics Club (RGC) - Galway, County Galway
Proven ability to work within a growing organisation and participate in collaborative activities. Experience in payments/cash handling/following up with clients…
- Hays Recruitment - Galway, County Galway
Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology (court-filing computer systems, transcription software, dictaphone etc).
- Fresh Student Living - Galway, County Galway
Dealing with enquiries via social networks, media communications, email, telephone and in person. In return for your hard work and dedication, we can offer you…