We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist within Connolly Motor Group, Hyundai Galway on a part-time capacity. Meet and Greet Customers, Visitors.
- Connolly Motor Group - Galway, County Galway
- STERIS - Galway, County Galway
At all times ensuring the office administration operations run smoothly. Maintain general office administration records. 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- HR Connections - Galway, County Galway
Stay ahead of the latest e-commerce, social and industry trends. Support the owner and clinic co-ordinator to create a friendly and professional environment for…
- Collins McNicholas - Galway, County Galway
Also responsible for reception duties such as processing outgoing and incoming mail and coordination of delivery functions, ordering of office stationery,…
- Laya Health & Wellbeing Clinic - Galway, County Galway
Assisting with some radiology admin duties. Answering a high volume of phone calls and transferring as necessary. Managing the group email inbox.
- Elysium Skincare + Laser - Moycullen, County Galway
Update website, social media, liaising with management to keep promoting special offers both inhouse and online for both salon and skin clinic.
- Sleepzone Hostel - Galway, County Galway
Sleepzone Hostel in Galway City is currently seeking applicants for a Receptionist. Previous experience in a similar role desirable.
- Synergy Security Solutions - Galway, County Galway
Experience within a reception / front of house environment. The successful person will have excellent time management skills, communication skills, PC skills…
- Call Pal - Galway, County Galway
Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to our clients. To communicate our services and facilities to all clients as required.
- Galway Bay Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Previous reception/switchboard experience is preferred. As the first point of contact for our guests within the hotel, you will provide a warm & efficient…
- Brampton Care Home - Oranmore, County Galway
Maintaining Company filing systems, ensuring all documentation is filed in a timely manner. The receptionist ensures a positive image of the Nursing Home to…
- The Twelve Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Job Type: *Part Time - 2 to 3 shifts per week*. Fluent English spoken and written a minimum requirement.*. Team work, focus and sales ability a must.
- PEL Group - Galway, County Galway
Good communication, organisational and administration skills. Recognise, document and escalate customer issues or trends following appropriate communication and…
- Cpl Recruitment - Galway, County Galway
A good degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management. Welcoming of customers to the office location along with…
- BeautifulJobs - Moycullen, County Galway
Attractive salary for a suitable candidate. Discounts on products and treatments.
- Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels - Galway, County Galway
Be able to use a phone and computer system – we use Opera. To communicate well over the phone, taking reservations when the customer contact centre is closed.
- Neylons Facility Management - Galway, County Galway
Providing all front of house reception services, being the first point of contact for guests and clients. Neylons Facility Management is currently recruiting a…
- Coach House Hotel Oranmore - Oranmore, County Galway
Minimum 1 Years Experience in Hotel Essential. Full Time or Part Time Position Available. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
- Clybaun Hotel - Galway, County Galway
The Clybaun Hotel Galway is currently seeking applications for the possition of receptionist. Knowledge of Hotsoft is a distinct advantage.
- The Beauty Emporium - Galway, County Galway
The Beauty Emporium are looking to fill the role the of junior beauty therapist and/ or Salon receptionist. Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.