The successful candidate will be required to work 9am-4pm on Saturdays. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the team, to continuously…
- Connolly Motor Group - Galway, County Galway
- Mazars - Limerick, County Limerick
Maintaining current internal processes and procedures to assist in efficient service delivery. Efficient and self-motivated with excellent organisation skills.
- Northern Trust Corp. - Limerick, County Limerick
Technical skills / systems knowledge (investment administration & portfolio analytics platforms). Under general supervision, the Analyst will be responsible for…
- CREGG Recruitment - Clare, County Clare
Maintaining solicitor’s diary and follow up systems. Legal Secretary/Executive- Full Time- Permanent- Clare. The successful candidate will have excellent typing…
- CREGG Recruitment - Limerick, County Limerick
Maintaining solicitor’s diary and follow up systems. Legal Secretary- Full Time- Temp to Perm- Limerick. Full Time, Temp to Perm Position.
- Croí Heart and Stroke Charity - Galway, County Galway
General administration across the health and fundraising teams. This is initially a fixed term position with a contract term of one year, and potential for…
- Galway Dentists - Galway, County Galway
Assisting with the carry out any other duties requested by the employer to ensure that patients receive a high quality of patient care.
- Maldron Hotel Oranmore Galway - Galway, County Galway
Register the guests and take payment. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel,…
- Brampton Care Home - Oranmore, County Galway
Previous experience working as a front-desk receptionist/administrator. Act as the first point of contact for all visitors and residents be professional and…
- Victorial Hotel Galway - Galway, County Galway
Minimum 1 years experience in a hotel reception. As Receptionist you will be one of the first people hotel guests meet, providing friendly and efficient service…
- Sleepzone Ltd - Galway, County Galway
Experienced with CloudBeds or other reservation systems an advantage Must be available on Mornings/Evenings/Weekends and be able to work as part of a team.
- Call Pal Call Answering Service - Galway, County Galway
Receive inbound calls for our clients. Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to our clients. Call Pal is a leader in customer service solutions…
- Pam Oil Company Limited - Tuam, County Galway
Ad hoc office administration, printing, scanning, filing, photocopying or typing duties. Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred). Job Types: Permanent, Full-time.
- Park House Hotel & Restaurant - Galway, County Galway
Excellent customer service skills essential. Cash handling skills and computer skills necessary. Must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Brookhaven Healthcare - Moycullen, County Galway
Maintain a clean, organized, and welcoming reception area. Prior experience in customer service or receptionist roles is a plus, but not mandatory.
- The Ardilaun Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Ability to quote and be familiar with room and rate availability for current and future dates. Maintaining a clean and organized reception area.
- Western Motors Ltd - Ballybrit, County Galway
To professionally greet customers (either face to face or over the phone), ensuring that they receive a warm and friendly welcome to the dealership at all times…
- Menlo Park Hotel - Galway, County Galway
To have a good working knowledge of all front office financial procedures – accounts, No Shows, Cancellations, Sales Ledgers. Job Types: Permanent, Full-time.
- Alleycuts Hair & Beauty - Newcastle West, County Limerick
Successful candidate will ensure the smooth running of the salon at all times contributing to the achievement of identified and agreed targets in the following…