The successful candidate will be required to work 9am-4pm on Saturdays. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the team, to continuously…
- Connolly Motor Group - Galway, County Galway
- Galway Dentists - Galway, County Galway
Assisting with the carry out any other duties requested by the employer to ensure that patients receive a high quality of patient care.
- Mr. John Burke - Doughiska, County Galway
Answering and making telephone calls. Assisting at Reception with Patients and others attending the clinic. Ordering and maintaining sufficient stationery and…
- Croí Heart and Stroke Charity - Galway, County Galway
General administration across the health and fundraising teams. This is initially a fixed term position with a contract term of one year, and potential for…
- Call Pal Call Answering Service - Galway, County Galway
Receive inbound calls for our clients. Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to our clients. Call Pal is a leader in customer service solutions…
- Menlo Park Hotel - Galway, County Galway
To have a good working knowledge of all front office financial procedures – accounts, No Shows, Cancellations, Sales Ledgers. Job Types: Permanent, Full-time.
- Victorial Hotel Galway - Galway, County Galway
Minimum 1 years experience in a hotel reception. As Receptionist you will be one of the first people hotel guests meet, providing friendly and efficient service…
- Sleepzone Ltd - Galway, County Galway
Experienced with CloudBeds or other reservation systems an advantage Must be available on Mornings/Evenings/Weekends and be able to work as part of a team.
- Brampton Care Home - Oranmore, County Galway
Previous experience working as a front-desk receptionist/administrator. Act as the first point of contact for all visitors and residents be professional and…
- Park House Hotel & Restaurant - Galway, County Galway
Excellent customer service skills essential. Cash handling skills and computer skills necessary. Must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The Ardilaun Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Ability to quote and be familiar with room and rate availability for current and future dates. Maintaining a clean and organized reception area.
- Clayton Hotel Galway - Galway, County Galway
Register the guests and take payment. Delicious & Healthy choice meals during your time at work. Discounted hotel stays at any of our Dalata hotels.
- Western Motors Ltd - Ballybrit, County Galway
To professionally greet customers (either face to face or over the phone), ensuring that they receive a warm and friendly welcome to the dealership at all times…
- The Galmont Hotel - Galway, County Galway
To increase customer satisfaction by providing prompt, correct, trouble free and courteous communications support for hotel guests and hotel employees by…
- Maldron Hotel Oranmore Galway - Galway, County Galway
Register the guests and take payment. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel,…
- Galway Bay Hotel - Galway, County Galway
4 Star Hotel: 1 year (preferred). As the first point of contact for our guests within the hotel, you will provide a warm & efficient welcome.
- Ward & Burke Construction Ltd - Galway, County Galway
Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills with strong time management and the ability to multi-task. Prepare meeting rooms for events and meetings.
- Clybaun Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Hotel Reception: 1 year (required). The Clybaun Hotel Galway is currently seeking applications for a full time & or Part Time position of a receptionist.
- M Recruitment - Galway, County Galway
Have a minimum of 3-year experience at a similar property and at a supervisor level in a busy hotel environment. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.