3-5 years administrative experience in a busy office environment including reception skills and bookkeeping. Willing to work some evenings for house inspections…
- JWR Employment Specialists - Galway, County Galway
- The G Hotel & Spa - Galway, County Galway
Ensure all clients receive a genuine, warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and during their treatment and our clients experience lives up to and exceeds…
- APOS Limited - Galway, County Galway
We are looking for a friendly full time receptionist to work in a busy clinical environment. Able to contribute positively as part of a team, greeting patients…
- Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels - Galway, County Galway
Be able to use a phone and computer system – we use Opera. To communicate well over the phone, taking reservations when the customer contact centre is closed.
- Ard Ri House Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Previous experience in a front desk role with prior knowledge of Hotsoft is preferred but full training will be provided. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Park House Hotel & Restaurant - Galway, County Galway
Excellent customer service skills essential. Cash handling skills and computer skills necessary. Must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Clayton Hotel Galway - Galway, County Galway
Delicious & Healthy choice meals during your time at work. Ensuring billing is correctly carried out to the hotel standards.
- Galway Bay Hotel - Galway, County Galway
4 star Hotel: 1 year (preferred). Previous reception/switchboard experience is preferred. As the first point of contact for our guests within the hotel, you…
- The Ardilaun Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Ability to quote and be familiar with room and rate availability for current and future dates. Ensure that all, especially first time guests, receive a…
- Chiropractix - Branch Healthcare Ltd - Galway, County Galway
The Role includes the day to day running of the clinic while on duty to include reception duties, administration, dealing with patient inquiries and assisting…
- ICE GROUP - Galway, County Galway
This role will focus on providing excellent receptionist services on a temporary basis. Answering the phone promptly and responding to email.
- Hyde Hotel - Galway, County Galway
6+ months experience in hotel reception. To be familiar with current sales & promotions. Duty Manager and Guest Relations Manager no matter how minor they are.
- Hays - Galway, County Galway
Providing general administration support to Accountants when needed. Other general administration duties that may arise. Co-ordinating incoming telephone calls.
- Burren Atlantic Hotel - Ballyvaughan, County Clare
The position also requires basic reception duties. Hotel, customer service or security experience required. The safety and security of our Ukrainian residents…