My client based in Liosban Business Park, Tuam Road Galway is looking for a receptionist for a 4 week contract starting on the 17th October.
- FRS Recruitment - Galway, County Galway
- JWR Employment Specialists - Galway, County Galway
3-5 years administrative experience in a busy office environment including reception skills and bookkeeping. Willing to work some evenings for house inspections…
- Galway Property Management - Galway, County Galway
Document all rent receipts and deal with late rents from tenants. Support the accounts administrator dealing with all repairs and maintenance issues that arise.
- ICE GROUP - Galway, County Galway
Welcome and greet clients and office guests. Support office staff and executives with general operational tasks. Answer and send out emails as needed.
- Clayton Hotel Galway - Galway, County Galway
Delicious & Healthy choice meals during your time at work. Ensuring billing is correctly carried out to the hotel standards.
- Galway Bay Hotel - Galway, County Galway
4 star Hotel: 1 year (preferred). Previous reception/switchboard experience is preferred. As the first point of contact for our guests within the hotel, you…
- The House Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Ensure all guests receive a genuine warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay from all team members.
- Ard Ri House Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Previous experience in a front desk role with prior knowledge of Hotsoft is preferred but full training will be provided. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Burren Atlantic Hotel - Ballyvaughan, County Clare
The position also requires basic reception duties. Hotel, customer service or security experience required. The safety and security of our Ukrainian residents…
- Hyde Hotel - Galway, County Galway
6+ months experience in hotel reception. To be familiar with current sales & promotions. Duty Manager and Guest Relations Manager no matter how minor they are.
- Brothers of Charity - Galway, County Galway
Become familiar with and operate within the current policies and procedures of the Service in all aspects of work. Excellent Diary and Inbox Management skills.