To answer our customer’s enquiry, with the aim to resolving the call during the first point of contact, to enhance the Customer Experience provided to our…
- DHL Express - Dublin, County Dublin
- The Firm - Dublin, County Dublin
This highly regarded professional college is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist for the key role of managing reception and providing on-going…
- ASSA ABLOY - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous experience working in an administration / office role. Provide reception cover as and when required, such as holiday cover.
- West Pharmaceutical Services - Dublin, County Dublin
In addition, this role is responsible for providing administration support to the HR team including management of employee files, employee recognition process,…
- YMCA Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
Professional manner following all systems in place. Ensure all systems/process/procedures are completed during and at the end. To control entry into the YMCA.
- Dublin Coach - Dublin, County Dublin
Working in conjunction with our operations and customer care teams to provide the highest level of service to our customers. Job Type: Permanent, Full Time.
- MSL Motor Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Completing daily reception and sales logs. We have an esteemed reputation for meeting and exceeding the highest level of standards.
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous expedience in a medical receptionist role. We are currently recruiting for the role of Medical Receptionist (Part Time) on behalf of a doctors office.
- DB Schenker - Leixlip, County Kildare
Previous reception or administration experience is a plus but not mandatory. Providing general administration support to various departments.
- Anantara - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintain the cleanliness, presentation and organisation of the reception area at all times. Prepare the reception area for the start of the next shift, ensuring…
- Teagasc - Dublin, County Dublin
Co-ordinate and lead the social media and public relations activities associated with the various programmes. Assist in the planning, organisation and review of…
- ABBVIE - Dublin, County Dublin
O Answering to calls in reception / Meeting guests in reception areas. O Responsible for administration of Kronos (running reports, entering time / absence).
- Turner & Townsend - Dublin, County Dublin
Manage all travel arrangements for the team. Arrange team events and meetings. Update and create meeting presentations and reports as requested.
- Hilton - Dublin, County Dublin
Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hilton Hotels around the world. 30 days holiday (incl BH) plus long service entitlement of an…
- Progressive Vision - Sandyford, County Dublin
You may be required to undertake Admin functions from our back office also in support of the clinic operations.
- Carne Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure that the reception is covered during peak times, or when an important meeting is due to start or finish (flexible lunch hour to be availed of).
- Parexel - Dublin, County Dublin
Creating purchase orders and processing invoices for payment. Look after and maintain mechanical services and ensure that tasks associated with reception are…
- Link Personnel Services - South Dublin, County Dublin
General administration duties associated with working on a busy reception desk. Provide a high level professional client facing service for all clients, staff…
- Grand Hotel Malahide - Malahide, County Dublin
To pass over correct and detailed information to the following shift ‘pass-over’; We are now recruiting a Senior Receptionist to join our front office team on a…
- Comyn Kelleher Tobin - Dublin, County Dublin
Assisting with the smooth running of the office including managing daily post, filing correspondence, covering ad-hoc reception duties.