Salary: This appointment will be made on the Fortnightly Attendant Salary Scale (€ 1,180.92 - € 1,347.68 per fortnight) at a point in line with current…
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
- SMILE DENTAL CARE - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous administration or reception experience. Strong communication and organisation skills. Our confidential 24/7 service offers unlimited telephone…
- Dublin Business School - Dublin, County Dublin
All appointments are subject to proof of eligibility to work in Ireland. All appointments are subject to providing proof of eligibility to work in Ireland on…
- Compass Group - Dublin, County Dublin
You will be welcoming customers, answering telephones and completion of general administration in an efficient and professional manner.
- Computershare - Dublin, County Dublin
Reception duties will include welcoming high profile clients and visitors to the office; office administration; and responsibility for reception, boardroom and…
- AECOM - Dublin, County Dublin
Accomplishes administrative functions with the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, office forms, office equipment and basic office procedures.
- Kroll - Dublin, County Dublin
You will have responsibility for greeting guests, booking meeting rooms and organizing associated refreshments/lunch/event requests, manning the switchboard and…
- Optical Express - Dublin, County Dublin
Covering the reception area, maintaining a priority for incoming calls at all times. Competitive salary, bonus & benefits, full training will be given.
- Dublin Coach - Dublin, County Dublin
Working in conjunction with our operations and customer care teams to provide the highest level of service to our customers. Job Type: Permanent, Full Time.
- Leonardo Hotels - Dublin, County Dublin
Streamlined rooms provide free Wi-Fi, flat-screens and desks, in addition to tea and coffeemaking facilities. Contract type: Flexi-Part Time.
- Progressive Vision - Sandyford, County Dublin
You may be required to undertake Admin functions from our back office also in support of the clinic operations.
- GOAL - Dublin, County Dublin
General office and administration tasks, including scanning, filing, research. Ensure that all correspondence and deliveries to reception are passed on in a…
- Regus - Dublin, County Dublin
As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need.
- Morgan McKinley - South Dublin, County Dublin
Prior experience as a receptionist. Providing support when necessary around the office. Assisting at office events/occasions.
- Comyn Kelleher Tobin - Dublin, County Dublin
Assisting with the smooth running of the office including managing daily post, filing correspondence, covering ad-hoc reception duties.
- Cliste Hospitality - Dublin, County Dublin
To be flexible in your approach to work as during peak times it may be necessary to work in other related departments within the Hotel.
- Ascension Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Min 3 years previous reception & administration experience is required for this role. Maintain security systems by following procedures.
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
Draft documentation and handling relevant filing systems. Act as a first point of contact for queries from coworkers or clients.
- Webrecruit - Dublin, County Dublin
Please note, this role will require you to have flexibility with hours and days of work. They are now looking for a Medical Secretary to join them on a full…
- Brightwater - Dublin, County Dublin
At least 2-3 years’ experience in a busy corporate reception / administration role. Conference room logistics and calendar organisation including but not…