Your primary responsibility will be to provide exceptional customer service to clients, both in person and over the phone.
- FRS Recruitment - County Offaly
- Beaumont Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
The Leaving Certification Applied Programme does not fulfil the eligibility criteria. Applications will be assessed on the basis of how well candidates satisfy…
- Connolly Motor Group - Galway, County Galway
The successful candidate will be required to work 9am-4pm on Saturdays. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the team, to continuously…
- Sonas Nursing homes - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Keeping the reception area tidy & presentable. Answering the phone promptly & responding to emails. Sonas Nursing Homes are an award-winning provider of…
- Mowlam Healthcare - Waterford, County Waterford
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures). Assist with Nursing Home viewings.
- Highfield Healthcare - Dublin, County Dublin
Have some administrative experience with regard to dealing with high volume of telephone calls, internal and external post, phone lists, telephone switch,…
- Assa Abloy - Galway, County Galway
The successful candidate will manage the reception desk in a professional and welcoming manner and will ensure HID security screening measures are followed.
- RedChair Recruitment - Killorglin, County Kerry
Retrieve medical records and assist in the completion of medical/insurance records. Provide cover for members of the secretarial team during periods of sickness…
- Retro Camper Hire - South Dublin, County Dublin
Part-time hours: 25 per week. Dublin 12: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
- Killarney Riding Stables - Killarney, County Kerry
We are looking for a full time receptionist. Answering phone calls and emails. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Great Northern Hotel - Bundoran, County Donegal
Experience in a busy hotel Front Office department or similar an advantage. As the first point of contact, the Front Office Team work closely with the…
- Dr Liam McGrath - Dundalk, County Louth
Ensuring smooth running of clinic. Part-time hours: 20 per week. Dundalk: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
- Youth Work Ireland Galway - Galway, County Galway
To qualify for a CE Scheme you must be aged between 21-55 and be unemployed for 12 months AND you must also be getting any combination of the following payments…
- Maldron Hotel Parnell Square - Dublin, County Dublin
Register the guests and take payment. Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel,…
- Dundalk CE Childcare Project Ltd - Dundalk, County Louth
To be eligible to participate on a Community Employment scheme you must be 21 years or over and in receipt of an Irish social welfare payment for 1 year or more…
- Athlone Regional Sports Centre - Athlone, County Westmeath
The candidate should also possess an outstanding telephone manner, exceptional computer skills and above all show an enthusiasm for first class customer care…
- Leixlip Family Practice - Leixlip, County Kildare
Part time Monday/ Wednesday and Friday. Prior experience as Medical secretary in Gp setting desirable. Part-time hours: 24 per week.
- Irish Wheelchair Association - Mallow, County Cork
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for providing clerical, administration, credit control and marketing support to the Gilbert Centre Managers.
- Maldron Hotel Wexford - Wexford, County Wexford
Register the guests and take payment. We have a fantastic new vacancy for Receptionist in the excellent Maldron Hotel Wexford.
- Applewood Veterinary Clinic - Swords, County Dublin
Previous experience in the Veterinary Practice. 30% discount on veterinary services, pet food, etc.. Part-time hours: 20-30 per week.