Support office by answering queries and telephone service. Katarzyna joined FRS Recruitment in September 2021 as a Junior Recruitment Consultant within the…
- FRS Recruitment - Longford, County Longford
- Connolly Motor Group - Galway, County Galway +1 location
Minimum of 1 year experience in reception environment. Job Title: Receptionist (Full-Time). We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist within Connolly Motor…
- FRS Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
The role will cover many aspects of running a busy reception office including admin support, direct contact with patients/ (parents/ guardians) and medical…
- Assa Abloy - Galway, County Galway
The successful candidate will manage the reception desk in a professional and welcoming manner and will ensure HID security screening measures are followed.
- Hartley People - Waterford, County Waterford
Offering a competitive salary, with great opportunities; this is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress within their career as part of a well…
- Matrix Recruitment Group - County Kilkenny
- REED - Dublin, County Dublin
Setting up new matters and clients. Preparing briefs and submissions manually and using Pdf docs and other brief building tools. A minimum of 60 wpm.
- ReBalance Physiotherapy - Dublin, County Dublin
Experienced receptionist required for an established busy physio clinic in Dublin 2. Enthusiastic, energetic person required for a front of house role so a…
- CLIFF - Kildare, County Kildare
Front office tasks, e.g. check ins/outs, answering calls/emails, balancing cash at the end of a shift, etc. Promoting and selling the hotel's facilities at all…
- Killarney Riding Stables - Killarney, County Kerry
We are looking for a full time receptionist. Answering phone calls and emails. We are looking for someone who is organised and diligent, experience would be…
- Premier Dental - Thurles, County Tipperary
General reception duties including operating the dental computer system. The candidate must be diligent and hard working. Full training will be given.
- Wasfi Medical Aesthetics - Limerick, County Limerick
Salary: €28,000.00-€30,000.00 per year. Medical secretarial/receptionist background preferred. Full-time position available in a leading high standard medical…
- Perryville House - Kinsale, County Cork
This position may suit a recently retired person who would like to stay in the workforce . . Good remuneration and live in accommodation supplied if required.
- Cadent Sourcing - Dublin, County Dublin
Processing Helpdesk Calls (review calls, assign calls, close out calls). 2 years plus experience in an administration/receptionist role.
- Accord Translations - Dublin, County Dublin
Candidate will receive onsite training and will work from the company office. Salary: €25,000.00 per year. Microsoft Office: 1 year (required).
- The Skin Nurse - Dublin, County Dublin
Knowledge of social media and sales experience would be an advantage. As our receptionist is the first point of contact, it is essential that they communicate…
- The d Hotel - Drogheda, County Louth
Ensuring all guests receive a genuine, warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay. Answering any queries from the guests.
- Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport - Dublin, County Dublin
We are following the current Government guidelines as regards Covid safety. Hotel Receptionist: 1 year (preferred). On Time, First Time, Every Time*.
- Maldron Hotel Smithfield - Dublin, County Dublin
Register the guests and take payment. This is a great opportunity for a receptionist to further their career in a phenomenal city centre location.
- Dr Liam McGrath - Dundalk, County Louth
Ensuring smooth running of clinic. Job Types: Part-time, Permanent. Part-time hours: 20 per week. Salary: €15.00-€16.00 per hour.