The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous reception service to all clients, visitors and staff.
- Grant Thornton - Dublin, County Dublin
- Avista - Dublin, County Dublin
Leaving Certificate or FETAC Level 5 Office Administration -essential. At least 2 years Administrative experience, preferably within the Health Sector,.
- CBRE - Dublin, County Dublin
Manage the Visitor Management system, ensuring all guests receive a memorable welcome. Have total ownership of reception and the surroundings areas to ensure…
- Premier Inn - Dublin, County Dublin
Working 37.5 hours per week, paying up to €13.00 per hour. Making sure guests feel safe and sound in their rooms is the vital role our Nights Receptionists play…
- Dairygold Cooperative Ltd - Mitchelstown, County Cork
Participate fully in all aspects of area upgrades/projects to reflect and implement a modern and sustainable organisation.
- NJ Downes and Company - County Westmeath
The successful candidate should have at least one year's experience, strong communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Connolly Motor Group - Galway, County Galway
Minimum of 1 year experience in reception environment. Welcome all customers at Service reception in a warm and professional manner, qualify their needs and…
- Patrick J Farrell and Company - Kildare, County Kildare
Open to considering three days in office during normal office hours and two days home working either during or out of normal office hours.
- Ascension Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Complying with the organisation’s policies and procedures and working to quality management systems in order to support core functions, e.g. Freedom of…
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
We have multiple short-term opportunities for receptionists in the Dublin area. Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- FRS Recruitment - Galway, County Galway
Manage company sports & social club. Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software. Administration support to other departments.
- Randstad Financial Services - Dublin, County Dublin
Financial Services business based in central Dublin. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in…
- James J. O'Donoghue & Co. - Cork, County Cork
James J. O’Donoghue and Company Solicitors, Shournagh House, Tower, Blarney, Cork are looking to hire an experienced Legal Secretary/Executive on a full time…
- Matrix Recruitment Group - Naas, County Kildare
Essential: at least 6 month administration experience. The role is office based in Naas, Co. Kildare. We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our…
- Manpower - Dublin, County Dublin
Act as first point of contact for the department and have strong customer service skills. Responsible for answering/ understanding and routing calls in a polite…
- Hartley People - Waterford, County Waterford
Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan effectively and excellent time management skills. Ensure that the reception area and wider office is…
- Chevron College Ltd - Wexford, County Wexford
The ideal candidate will be professional, have an excellent phone manner, highly organised, punctual and customer focused. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Gorey Family Practice - Gorey, County Wexford
Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates. Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.