This hotel presents a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals to gain experience in the exciting environment of a new hotel opening and we are delighted…
- Clayton Hotel Charlemont - Dublin, County Dublin
- Belvedere Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
Register the guests and take payment. Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon.
- Dechert LLP - Dublin, County Dublin
Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
- Ascension Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Meeting and greet clients and visitors as they arrive in to the office. This role will involve the following duties. Answer calls and distribute messages.
- DCC VITAL - Dublin, County Dublin
Please note although the above is a description of the requirements of the role, as stated in your contract of employment, you may be required to carry out…
- Marriott International, Inc - Dublin, County Dublin
Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph…
- Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross - Dublin, County Dublin
Taking payment as required and processing same as per hotel standards. Shifts are normally a mix of the following: 6.45am to 3.15pm, 10am to 6.30pm, 12pm to 9…
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure all guests receive a genuine warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay rom all department personnel.
- Hilton - Dublin, County Dublin
Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hilton Hotels around the world. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of…
- Irish Rugby Football Union - South Dublin, County Dublin
This position will be based at our head office and it is being offered on a fixed term contract to 31st December 2022. Mandatory Credit ©INPHO/Colm O’Neill.
- Connolly Motor Group - Galway, County Galway
Experience in a reception environment. Job Title: Receptionist (Part-Time)*. We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist within Connolly Motor Group, Hyundai…
- IRFU - Dublin, County Dublin
Desirable: • 1 – 2 years experience as a receptionist • Experience of working in an administration support capacity RESPONSIBILITIES General areas of…
- Teagasc - Dublin, County Dublin
To fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of oneself, fellow staff and non-Teagasc staff and co-operate with…
- Chadwicks - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail. Cover reception area when required with a focus on customer satisfaction and resolution.
- Connolly Motor Group - Sligo, County Sligo
Minimum of 1 year experience in reception environment. Job Title: Receptionist (Full-Time)*. We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist within Connolly…
- Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge - Ballsbridge, County Dublin
Ensure all guests receive a genuine warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay. 6 - 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Clayton Hotel Burlington Road - Dublin, County Dublin
Reporting to the General Manager, the Front Office Manager will lead the experiences of our guests at check in, check out and during their stay.
- Ancora - Dublin, County Dublin
As there are no parking facilities on site, this role will suit someone with access to local transport in Sandyford. Salary €30,000 to €35,000.