Previous reception experience is necessary. Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday. Booking travel and documenting expenditure.
- Morgan McKinley - Cork, County Cork +1 location
- Holy Family NS - Rathcoole, County Dublin
1.41 *Assisting with pupil welfare including First Aid. The successful applicant will be paid by the Department of Education but employed by the Board of…
- O'Reilly Bros Ltd - County Meath
Liaising with customers to book deliveries. Job Types: Fixed term, Graduate. Co Meath: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
- Moore Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Business support to include but not limited to scanning, filing, corresponding with clients, general administration, bank & post office runs, covering annual…
- Amberley Home and retirement cottages - Fermoy, County Cork
Check all emails – a lot of the time it could be from DON, CNM, relating to things to the home – these may need to be done straight away depending on the…
- susan crean dental and facial aesthetics - Tralee, County Kerry
Fixed term 12 months for full or part time with option of permanent contract depending on preformance, rate 12-14 euro per hour depending on experience .
- Skijobs - Wicklow, County Wicklow +9 locations
Collating information for weekly paperwork reporting including rooming lists, room bills, sales, accounts, inventories, promotions, snow reports, social media…
- Careers Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail. Maintenance of records and filing systems both manual…
- Osborne Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Temp Receptionist needed for our client, a leading medical organisation based in Dublin City Centre.*. Starting Monday 15th of May for 1-2 months*.
- Recruitment Plus - Drogheda, County Louth
Cover for front of house and reception duties, including meeting and greeting visitors when receptionist is unavailable and during lunch.