Salary: This appointment will be made on the Fortnightly Attendant Salary Scale (€ 1,180.92 - € 1,347.68 per fortnight) at a point in line with current…
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
- Hilton - Dublin, County Dublin
Creating memorable experiences for our guests, ensuring the warmest welcome, demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service and great knowledge of all…
- SMILE DENTAL CARE - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous administration or reception experience. Strong communication and organisation skills. Our confidential 24/7 service offers unlimited telephone…
- Local Government Jobs Ireland - Cork, County Cork
To receive supplies and equipment, recording and storage of same. Lifeguarding of all swimmers. Full-Time Pool Assistant Dunmanway Swimming Pool.
- Center Parcs - Ballymahon, County Longford
This means that your hours and days of work could vary each week, but you will always receive at least your contracted hours each period.
- AECOM - Dublin, County Dublin
+ Accomplishes administrative functions with the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, office forms, office equipment and basic office procedures.
- Connolly Motor Group - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Minimum of 1 year experience in customer facing environment. Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Receptionist within Connolly Motor Group,…
- Beaumont Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
Suitability, for the proper discharge of the office. Directorate Support Supervisor; with regard to day-to-day operational issues. A pass in a foundation level.
- Kroll - Dublin, County Dublin
You will have responsibility for greeting guests, booking meeting rooms and organizing associated refreshments/lunch/event requests, manning the switchboard and…
- Dublin Business School - Dublin, County Dublin
All appointments are subject to proof of eligibility to work in Ireland. All appointments are subject to providing proof of eligibility to work in Ireland on…
- Regus - Cork, County Cork
As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need.
- Cliste Hospitality - Dublin, County Dublin
To be flexible in your approach to work as during peak times it may be necessary to work in other related departments within the Hotel.
- Mowlam Healthcare - County Waterford +3 locations
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures). Assist with Nursing Home viewings.
- Brightwater - Dublin, County Dublin
Assisting clients with phone/face-to-face enquiries. Competence and empathy in written, phone and face-to-face communications, together with the capacity to…
- PepsiCo - Cork, County Cork
Ensuring that all administration activities such as reception rota, office supplies, conference room facilities, etc. are maintained to high standard.
- GOAL - Dublin, County Dublin
General office and administration tasks, including scanning, filing, research. Ensure that all correspondence and deliveries to reception are passed on in a…
- Moriarty Group - Leixlip, County Kildare
General reception administration duties/reports. Ensuring guests receive excellent customer service from the front desk at all times.
- Progressive Vision - Sandyford, County Dublin
You may be required to undertake Admin functions from our back office also in support of the clinic operations.
- Hartley People - Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan effectively and excellent time management skills. Operation and management of the firm’s reception area…
- ION - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum experience of 12 months working in a customer facing/ receptionist type role is required. Financial administration: some expenses reconciliation.