Senior Organizational Development Consultant -230005B4
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:
It’s an exciting time to join Oracle's Organisation and Talent Development (OTD) team as an Organisational Development Consultant (ODC). The successful candidate will join the team that supports the Technology and Applications Sales & Consulting businesses team in EMEA. This team partners with Oracle’s leaders and HR colleagues to improve and evolve our practices to achieve business success through our people. This is a great opportunity to join our regional team to make a real difference to these key businesses and the teams that make them work.
Common initiatives for an ODC include:
- Providing and applying expertise across a portfolio of specialties including organization development, talent management, performance, career development, succession, coaching and related areas
- Collaborating with others and also working independently to diagnose, design, develop, propose, implement, and evaluate interventions that help lines of business achieve their goals
- Enhancing teams’ abilities to grow, operate with agility, deliver customer excellence and build resilience
- Transforming culture through deliberate and meaningful organization change management efforts
- Aligning talent strategies and actions to Oracle’s strategy
- Driving and enabling the effective application the full suite of Oracle HCM applications to drive benefits for the business and the people who work in it
- Building effective relationships with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to enable aligned delivery of the above
Important stakeholders include clients and HRBPs, plus centres of expertise (COE) colleagues spearheading world-class talent management, top talent development and learning & development programmes.
An ODC’s common tasks include:
- Delivering in-person and virtual 1:1, one-to-few, and one-to-many interventions to assess needs, gain feedback, test hypotheses and deliver impactful solutions
- Conducting talent reviews using industry-leading platforms
- Developing and leading individual and team interventions using MBTI, TKI, 360-degree feedback, competency frameworks and similar OD tools and techniques
- Understanding and conveying data using storytelling methods to communicate insights to influence and inform key stakeholders
To be a successful ODC, you will:
- Thrive on building strong relationships using an approachable, consultative style
- Be customer centric & proactive in the way you operate
- Act with integrity, thoughtfulness, and speed in a complex, non-routine environment
- Be curious about, seek to understand and convey the “why”
- Solve business challenges with creativity and proven results
- Care about transforming our culture toward what’s needed, versus how we’ve always done it
- Treat team results equal to your own results
- Seek out client needs, anticipate challenges and act pragmatically with flexibility
- Exhibit excellent project management and organizational skills for working independently
- Have a successful track record of success in the field of Organisation development that demonstrates significant impact on client businesses
If you’re seeking an opportunity to make positive difference with a global tech leader using all the organizational development tools in your toolkit, you’ve found it. Apply today!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Develops and implements organization and talent development initiatives in partnership with HR and senior leadership.
Collaborates with team members to design, develop, and deliver OD interventions , leadership and professional development solutions. May work with Oracle’s Vice Presidents or higher to implement change, consulting on organization development practices including talent management, team effectiveness, leadership and professional development, and acquisition integration. Consults with leaders on implementing Oracle’s talent management practices. Acts in partnership with human resources professionals to develop joint plans and proposals. Proactively identifies client needs, anticipates challenges, and acts pragmatically with flexibly. Uses a well rounded knowledge of business to accelerate integration of acquired employees and organizations. Aligns organizational change plans and proposals to Oracle’s strategy. May mentor and coach IC levels 1-3. Supports 2 regions or may have global scope.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Excellent project management, organizational skills, and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design process to tool creation. Knowledge of multimedia delivery methods. Advanced PC skills; i.e.: Microsoft Office. 10 years related experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Job: Human Resources
Other Locations: France, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Czech Republic, Italy
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire