To co-ordinate and lead medical scientist staff in addition to medical laboratory assistants in achieving departmental objectives.
- St. James's Hospital - South Dublin, County Dublin
- Regional Hospital Mullingar - Mullingar, County Westmeath
The Director of Nursing, Assistant (Emergency Department - Patient Flow) has a key role in the management of patient flow to and from the ED, Assessment Units…
- Harry Corry Ltd - Galway, County Galway
Support with approved medical services. Galway - Galway Retail Park Ireland*. Hours Available: *Full Time - Must Be Fully Flexible. Full time, 40 hour contract.
- La Creme - Cork, County Cork
La Crème are delighted to be known as Ireland's premier Business Support recruitment agency. We are proud of the careers we have helped to develop, and the…
- B. Braun Medical Ltd - Wexford, County Wexford
Restock trolleys in clinical area. Assist nurse to connect/disconnect patients to/from the Dialysis Machine - full training will be given.
- CRL Recruitment - Wicklow, County Wicklow
Work with assistant managers to develop long-term strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate, will have a track record of outstanding managerial experience,…
- Depaul - Dublin, County Dublin
Full time – 35 hours, Mon-Fri 9-5 with some flexibility required. *. Part time/flexible hours/job sharing will also be considered*.
- Barnardos - Loughlinstown, County Dublin
The project seeks to improve child developmental outcomes for children aged from birth to 5 years and to maximise the capacity of their families/carers to meet…
- St. Columcilles Hospital - Loughlinstown, County Dublin
In the event of insufficient number of applicants, Candidates who have just graduated in Ireland with their Physiotherapy degree who have evidence of…
- Camphill Communities - Tipperary, County Tipperary
12 Attend all medical appointments as required. Job type: Permanent / Full-Time. The post holder will be required to take an active part in ensuring that the…
- Collins McNicholas - Galway, County Galway
Our client based here in Galway are looking to hire a Tool Room Assistant on an initial 23-month contract. This is a full-time position working within a Medical…
- River medical - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Dealing with enquires inbound and outbound and making appointments. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Trinity Care Nursing Homes - Dublin, County Dublin
All Trinity Care homes are fully registered and approved with the HSE and HIQA and are recognised in their communities as offering the highest quality care…
- Medipharm - Dublin, County Dublin
Have outstanding customer service skills. Have previous retail experience, pharmacy retail an advantage. Have a good knowledge of OTC products.
- Beacon Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
The main purpose of this role is to support delivery of under and post graduate education through UCD Beacon Academy. Educated to a degree level.