- Home Instead Ireland - Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
Full-time Carers: You already work in home care, and have QQI training to support your experience. Part-time Carers (non-experienced): You care about the older…
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc. - Dublin, County Dublin
This role directly supports the VP Finance and VP R&D functions at Alexion Pharmaceuticals International Operations (APIO) and provides administrative support…
- Webrecruit - Dublin, County Dublin
They are also interested in those looking for a part-time role, working four days per week. Salary of up to €50,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
- Harry Corry Ltd - Sligo, County Sligo
Support with approved medical services. O*ffering advice and guidance in a friendly & helpful manner. M*aking our products visually pleasing.
- Highfield Healthcare - Dublin, County Dublin
The role of the Assistant Clinical Psychologist is to assist in the provision of clinical psychology input on acute inpatient, day hospital adult and longer…
- Webrecruit - Johnstown, County Kildare
They also provide a wide array of laboratory services to the agriculture, food and other sectors. They are currently looking to recruit a Medical Scientist /…
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
The Centre for Health Policy and Management (CHPM), Trinity College Dublin will collaborate with the HSE National Doctors Training and Planning (NDTP) to…
- Beaumont Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
As of 31st March 2021 registration with CORU is required in order to practise as a medical scientist in Ireland. Basic Grade Medical Scientist, Haematology.
- L'Oreal - Dublin, County Dublin
As an intern, your principal accountability would be to provide support to the press office in ensuring the smooth running of day to day business.
- Applewood Homecare - Dublin, County Dublin
We provide top quality non-medical care support services for our clients in their homes with a team of experienced, reliable and compassionate carers.
- Brothers of Charity - Limerick, County Limerick
To arrange medical, dental, optical, auditory appointments for people supported by the services when required. LOCUM RELIEF SUPPORT WORKER / CARE ASSISTANT.
- Kennedys - Dublin, County Dublin
Kennedys liability team provides strategic advice on underwriting, coverage, and management of claims through the litigation process with particular expertise…
- Optical Express - Dublin, County Dublin
Patient discharging; instructing the patient pre and post procedure on the care of the eyes, updating medical records, making follow up appointments.
- West Pharmaceutical Services - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous experience working on technically challenging applications would be an advantage (ie) medical, tight tolerance work.
- Hall Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
As a personal assistant to the medical director you will be expected to provide full administrative and secretarial support to the medical director and the…
- Tallaght University Hospital - Tallaght, County Dublin
The Administration Assistant, Grade IV will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the administration support for the department they are assigned to…
- Purcelloleary Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Business experience such as medical sales representative will…