This is a vital role to our success, requiring an appropriate scientific qualification and/or a track record in the pharmaceutical manufacturing arena.
- IPSEN - Dublin, County Dublin
- Huhtamaki Cup Print Ltd - Ennis, County Clare
Prior manufacturing experience is not essential. Comfortable working in a very busy manufacturing environment. Carrying out quality control checks.
- Jabil Circuit - Waterford, County Waterford
Performs and adheres to health and safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a…
- Abbott Laboratories - Sligo, County Sligo
Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed. Abbott serves the Irish market with a diverse range of healthcare…
- Stryker - Limerick, County Limerick
A manufacturing operator at Stryker Limerick is appointed to perform the activities associated with the specific SOP’s for the purpose of manufacturing,…
- Jabil Circuit - Bray, County Wicklow
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
- Innalabs - Dublin, County Dublin
Some previous experience in manufacturing operation an advantage. Operator will train with the purpose of becoming responsible for manufacturing of product…
- WestRock - Limerick, County Limerick +1 location
To work within the Production Floor to ensure that all product is produced in accordance with the production plan whilst ensuring that quality standards are met…
- Viatris - Dublin, County Dublin
Safely carry out production duties as directed in the assigned manufacturing area. Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or…
- Kerry - Listowel, County Kerry +1 location
There is a 3-cycle rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday, days (6am-2pm), nights (10pm-6am), evenings (2pm-10pm) and possible overtime on the weekends.
- Abbott Laboratories - Donegal, County Donegal
Abbott serves the Irish market with a diverse range of healthcare products including diagnostics, medical devices and nutritionals products.
- Stryker - Cork, County Cork
In co-ordination with Production Supervisors, plan, schedule and monitor manufacturing activities in the relevant manufacturing cell(s)/team(s).
- Stryker - Cork, County Cork
Responsible for the overall operation of potentially large-scale manufacturing machinery including actions such as feeding materials for processing, adjusting…
- Portakabin - Donabate, County Dublin
You will also undertake operations in the yard and on customer sites including loading and off loading cabins. Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Edwards Lifesciences - Limerick, County Limerick
Must be able to work with minimum supervision by following detailed manufacturing instructions. Flexibility to work overtime to ensure smooth and continuous…
- Analog Devices - Limerick, County Limerick
Liaise with manufacturing / equipment / engineering groups. Be responsible for updating manufacturing systems to optimise performance of work area.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc. - Dublin, County Dublin
The Packaging Operator is responsible for the day to day packaging activities at the Dublin facility. They are responsible for ensuring that all packaging…
- FRS Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
This is a Monday to Friday DAYS ONLY role with a multinational production facility. There is an attractive salary on offer plus a full corporate benefits…
- Merit Medical Systems Inc. - Galway, County Galway
3 Day Shift Pattern Available: Salary of €12.36 per/h (plus shift allowance). 11 Months Fixed Term Contract. Assembles medical products on an assembly operation…
- Ashland - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Experience as an operator or technician in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage. Level 7 or above qualification in a related discipline (science,…