The Department of Engineering Technology offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and actively engages in national and international…
- Waterford Institute of Technology - Waterford, County Waterford
- TÜV SÜD - Remote
At least four years of professional experience in the manufacturing environment of the health care sector, e.g. with a manufacturer of medical devices.
- Shay Murtagh Precast Group - County Westmeath
The Quality/Document Controller will be tasked with the organisation and supervision of all Quality associated documentation.
- FRS Recruitment - County Westmeath
Responsible for Client Quality Assurance packs and Project Quality Plans as required. Working closely with management team on day-to-day basis.
- JM Food Services - Navan, County Meath
Ensuring that all goos are loaded and unloaded and match the relevant paperwork. Picking and packing of orders. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Ballineen Fine Foods - County Cork
Duties to include all work associated with the manufacturing and packing of food products and also include, feeding lines, packing, boxing, labelling, cleaning…
- Tektron - Cork, County Cork
Knowledge of any type of assembly work required. Prior relevant experience would be an advantage. Full-time position with long-established Cork company.
- RIVVAL - Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
Cubicle integration and sub-assembly building; Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies; Uses hand tools or machines to assemble parts;
- People & Process Ltd - Athlone, County Westmeath
Tutor required to deliver training in Advanced Manufacturing in midlands and Dublin areas. Tutor must be experienced in controls and plc /automation.
- Cagney Contract Cleaning - Dublin, County Dublin
Position: General Operative – Part-Time Permanent Contract. Shift Hours: 18 weekly hours. Rate of Pay: €11.55 p/h.
- Spollen Concrete - Athlone, County Westmeath
Salary: *Competitive Rates Available *Job type *Full-time or Part-time. Flexible Work Schedule Options Available. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Harvest Moon Foods - Park West, County Dublin
Harvest Moon Foods are looking for a part-time production operative for our high quality food manufacturing facility in Park West Dublin.
- BWG Foods - Tallaght, County Dublin
Wholesale Projects Manager - Temporary Full Time. The Wholesale Projects Manager will help deliver the Wholesale and Foodservice Supply Chain ERP & WMS Strategy…
- D-Signs Limited (Tralee) - County Kerry
Duties include all types of signage production, lamination, mounting, installation and deliveries, vehicle signage and wrapping, upkeep of production areas and…
- Irish Farm & Garden Machinery Ltd - Malahide, County Dublin
Entry level Lawnmower / Plant Mechanic. Irish Farm & Garden Machinery Ltd*. A garden machinery distribution business based in Malahide, Co Dublin.
- Advant Medical - Galway, County Galway
To inspect product in manufacturing to ensure conformity to customer specifications. To inspect incoming raw materials and to ensure conformity to Advant…
- Complete Stainless Engineering - Kilmallock, County Limerick
Ability to work on a team and to follow manufacturing instructions. Tig welding experience is required. Mig welding experience is an advantage.
- JFC Group - Tuam, County Galway
This may suit someone with a recent HR qualification who wishes to advance their career in Human Resources, helping to gain invaluable experience working in all…
- Dawn Farms - Naas, County Kildare
Proven experience working in kitchens or other food manufacturing environment. The Science & Innovation (S&I) Development Technician will be responsible for…
- Carragh Paving & Landscapes - Wexford, County Wexford
At least 3 years’ experience in an office administration role within the construction or manufacturing environment. Answering calls & responding to emails.