Minimum 1-2 years experience as a multiskilled operator within a manufacturing/pharma environment. At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to…
- ABBVIE - Westport, County Mayo
- Grifols Worldwide Op Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal…
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. - Cork, County Cork
They will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing team consistently meets patient demand and ensures successful execution of process validation and…
- BAXTER - Swinford, County Mayo
You will play a key role in the maintenance and development of all manufacturing and support equipment and processes which are critical to saving and sustaining…
- Norbrook Laboratories - Monaghan, County Monaghan
Technical experience in a related manufacturing environment. Completed in line with good manufacturing practices and expectations. Then apply for this role.
- Jabil - Waterford, County Waterford
With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and…
- Viatris - Dublin, County Dublin
To safely carry out production duties as directed in the assigned manufacturing area. At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical - Wicklow, County Wicklow
The student will gain experience working in a laboratory in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my…
- PCI Pharma Services - Stamullin, County Meath
Bridge to thousands of biopharma companies and their patients. Our investment is in People who make an impact, drive progress and create a better tomorrow.
- PepsiCo - Cork, County Cork
Experience working in a large-scale manufacturing facility. These roles are a critical component in our Concentrate manufacturing network.
- MSD - Dunboyne, County Meath
Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by driving the deployment of lean manufacturing tools. What skills you will need:
- Zeus Industrial Products - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Our Machine Operatives are responsible for the extrusion of high quality fluoropolymer tubing. These roles require the hands-on operation of production…
- Henkel - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous supervisory experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment would be an advantage. At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career.
- ABBVIE - Westport, County Mayo
2-3 Years working in a manufacturing environment, preferably Aseptic/Sterile Manufacturing. At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower…
- Terex Corporation - Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
A working understanding of lean manufacturing, JIT and continuous improvement techniques. To ensure the line is run in accordance with lean manufacturing…
- Viatris - Inverin, County Galway
Knowledge of manufacturing processes within a pharmaceutical/ medical device environment desirable but not essential. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Amgen - Dublin, County Dublin
Applicants should have some relevant experience of operation of a manufacturing function in a sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar environment.
- Pfizer - Newbridge, County Kildare
Experience in a pharmaceutical oral solid dose manufacturing with experience in manufacturing processes and Pfizer systems. Continuous Imprv and Proj Mgmt.
- The Coca-Cola Company - Ballina, County Mayo
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment. This position will lead a multi-skilled Team in a pro-active, hands-on way, and…