To safely carry out production duties as directed in the assigned manufacturing area. Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography…
- Viatris - Dublin, County Dublin
- Innalabs - Dublin, County Dublin
Some previous experience in manufacturing operation an advantage. Operator will train with the purpose of becoming responsible for manufacturing of product…
- Analog Devices - Limerick, County Limerick
Liaise with manufacturing / equipment / engineering groups. Be responsible for updating manufacturing systems to optimise performance of work area.
- BAXTER - Swinford, County Mayo
Supporting the maintenance of services, plant and equipment. Identifying the root cause of equipment issues and solutions.
- Stryker - Cork, County Cork
Minimum of 9 months experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable. Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits,…
- Cook Group - Limerick, County Limerick
The primary function is to assist in the manufacturing & shipment of medical device products. Ensure that a high standard of GMP and housekeeping is maintained…
- University of Limerick - Limerick, County Limerick
Faculty of Science and Engineering. Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering. Research Fellow in Circular Manufacturing – Specific Purpose Contract.
- FERRERO - Cork, County Cork
Perform day to day activities on a packaging line. A competent understanding of the production process. Maintain the operations of the machine/line.
- Stryker - Cork, County Cork
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance…
- Grifols Worldwide Op Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal…
- Zoetis - Tallaght, County Dublin
Effectively resolve or escalate problems in the manufacturing area to ensure problem solving can occur when and where issues happen.
- Norbrook Laboratories - Monaghan, County Monaghan
Technical experience in a related manufacturing environment. Completed in line with good manufacturing practices and expectations.
- SCS - Limerick, County Limerick
Experience in operating manufacturing equipment. Operate a variety of manufacturing equipment. A basic understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Advant Medical - Inverin, County Galway
Flexible for all manufacturing jobs. Monitoring the quality and quantity of components for packing. Labelling product with correct information.
- Zeus Industrial Products - Letterkenny, County Donegal
These roles require the hands-on operation of production equipment along with process monitoring to ensure Zeus manufactures the best possible product for our…
- Regeneron - Limerick, County Limerick
Ensuring all associated documentation such as manufacturing batch records & logbooks are completed, accurate and verified in accordance with SOPs and cGMP…
- The Coca-Cola Company - Ballina, County Mayo
Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and the ability to drive constant improvement. The overall objective of this position will be to perform a…
- Dawnlough - Galway, County Galway
Identify and communicate manufacturing issues to production engineering and engage with solution implementation. Leaving Cert qualification or equivalent.