- SSE - Dublin, County Dublin
Working Pattern: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time | Flexible First options available. Our Onshore Development team is responsible for developing and…
- Live Nation - Dublin, County Dublin
Operational management and delivery of the event in conjunction with Festival director, silvers, event control, security co-ordinator, traffic co-ordinator and…
- DHL Supply Chain - Dublin, County Dublin
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time). Management of operational plan to ensure business has the required number of operatives to meet daily requirements;
- Irish Rugby Football Union - South Dublin, County Dublin
The IRFU are currently inviting applications for the position of *Strategy and Projects Manager*. The successful candidate will support the strategic planning…
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - Dublin, County Dublin
A Client Service Account Manager maintains and enhances best in class Client Service to a designated portfolio of top tier Treasury Services Clients, promoting…
- Nando’s Chickenland Ireland Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
You’ll have great leadership experience from a customer focused environment. A proven track record of driving sales in a multi- channel environment and will…
- Smiles Dental - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines as the CQC registered manager - find more information here. Full Time hours 40 hour per week*.
- CrowdRise - Dublin, County Dublin
They are also responsible for all office related administration, looking after the day-to-day operation of the office, and supporting ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Caffe Nero Dublin Merrion Row - Dublin, County Dublin
At the same time as giving fantastic service you’ll have loads of fun along the way, whether that’s at a pizza night with your team, attending a Caffe Nero Club…
- Mastercard - Dublin, County Dublin
And some you can inspire. Business-driven rotations or experiences. The Technology Strategy and Transformation (TST) team is responsible for defining the…
- Dundrum Town Centre - Dundrum, County Dublin
Full/Part-Time:Full-Time. Our benefits include bonus and staff discount and we also have a dedicated internal training and development programme to support and…
- Apleona - South Dublin, County Dublin
The FM manages a site Facilities team to ensure all Safety, Quality, Service and Cost targets are met or exceeded. Ensure full compliance with the 6S.
- TikTok - Dublin, County Dublin
This position will collaborate with various business, technology and operations teams to provide excellent end user service experience.
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
Trinity College Dublin would like to invite candidates to apply for the role of Education Support Manager in Trinity Teaching and Learning (Academic Affairs).
- St. James's Hospital - South Dublin, County Dublin
You will be required to work the agreed roster/on call arrangements advised to you by your line manager. The post holder will be the operational lead for all…
- Local Government Jobs Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for maintenanceand managementofCorporate Buildings,through Facilities Management contracts acrossa range of buildings…
- Brown Thomas Group - Dublin, County Dublin
This role is required to provide administrative support to the Creative Director to ensure the smooth running of the creative office.