- TikTok - Dublin, County Dublin
This position will collaborate with various business, technology and operations teams to provide excellent end user service experience.
- DHL Supply Chain - Dublin, County Dublin
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time). Management of operational plan to ensure business has the required number of operatives to meet daily requirements;
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - Dublin, County Dublin
A Client Service Account Manager maintains and enhances best in class Client Service to a designated portfolio of top tier Treasury Services Clients, promoting…
- Health Service Executive - Dublin, County Dublin
Job Title: NRS13025 - Grade VIII Communications Manager (Information Development) Reference: NRS13025 Contract Type: Permanent Wholetime Closing date: 20/12…
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
Trinity College Dublin would like to invite candidates to apply for the role of Education Support Manager in Trinity Teaching and Learning (Academic Affairs).
- Smiles Dental - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines as the CQC registered manager - find more information here. Full Time hours 40 hour per week*.
- Nando’s Chickenland Ireland Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
You’ll have great leadership experience from a customer focused environment. A proven track record of driving sales in a multi- channel environment and will…
- SSE - Dublin, County Dublin
Working Pattern: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time | Flexible First options available. Our Onshore Development team is responsible for developing and…
- Compass Group Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
More about the role: Key Responsibilities: The overall management of the contract Build and maintain positive client relationships to ensure we are true…
- CrowdRise - Dublin, County Dublin
They are also responsible for all office related administration, looking after the day-to-day operation of the office, and supporting ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Mastercard - Dublin, County Dublin
And some you can inspire. Business-driven rotations or experiences. The Technology Strategy and Transformation (TST) team is responsible for defining the…
- Live Nation - Dublin, County Dublin
Operational management and delivery of the event in conjunction with Festival director, silvers, event control, security co-ordinator, traffic co-ordinator and…
- Irish Water - Dublin, County Dublin
The role requires the successful delivery of the current and future property portfolio and rates management.
- General Motors - Dublin, County Dublin
There will be a large measure of flexibility required in this role to accommodate personnel that operate in Mountain Time, Central Time, Eastern Time and GMT.
- Amgen - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide support to area manager for LMS training for the Warehouse and Dispensary staff, maintaining metrics and working staff to complete requirements.
- Mountain Warehouse - Dublin, County Dublin
Multi-site experience, in a fast-paced retail environment for a minimum of 3 years. Fashion/clothing background is desired.
- Local Government Jobs Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for maintenanceand managementofCorporate Buildings,through Facilities Management contracts acrossa range of buildings…