For the first 8 – 12 weeks, you will be required to support several stores within the area, and then you will be placed into a base store.
- Poundland&Dealz - Cork, County Cork
- Poundland&Dealz - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will have overall responsiblity for Pep & Co and will be the fashion and clothing expert within the store.
- Poundland&Dealz - Midleton, County Cork +2 locations
Your primary role is to lead your store teams to deliver excellent store standards and provide amazing service to our customers every day.
- Poundland&Dealz - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Our Assistant Managers act as part of the store leadership team, supporting the Store Manager to always put our customers and colleagues first.
- AG Resources Ltd - County Cork
The Electrical Assistant Maintenance Manager is responsible for the safe, reliable and efficient performance of equipment and plant across the site.
- SCS - Limerick, County Limerick
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of related grinding experience and at least 2 years’ experience in a lead or trainer role.
- Stokestown Dairies - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Milking – supervise, maintain equipment and ensure hygiene and milk recordings. Herd health - monitor health, vaccination plan, calving and breeding.
- Condron's SuperValu, Clane - Kildare, County Kildare
We need you to help support the Fresh Food Management team in all aspects of the operation of the fresh food areas of the store while gaining detailed…
- Pat O'Donnell & Co - South Dublin, County Dublin
Pat O’Donnell & Co are looking for a Health & Safety Manager to support their branches in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Portadown and associated sites.