Contract Type: Specified Purpose Wholetime. Post Specific Related Information: A valid Safe Pass, or equivalent approved.
- Health Service Executive - Sligo, County Sligo
- Google - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience in sales in the technology industry, with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms. Experience in prospecting and qualifying leads in the upper Mid…
- Nike - Dublin, County Dublin
Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain…
- Microsoft - Dublin, County Dublin
Cloud Operations + Innovation (CO+I) is responsible for planning, building and operating Microsoft’s cloud infrastructure datacenters across the globe.
- Google - Dublin, County Dublin
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience operating and refining strategy and process for risk and compliance of extended workforce.
- Harry Corry Ltd - Navan, County Meath +1 location
Family friendly rota’s 4 weeks in advance. Potential to earn an annual bonus paid before Christmas. Additional hours are paid at your hourly rate of pay.
- TikTok - Dublin, County Dublin
From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team…
- WestRock - Dublin, County Dublin
Role, you will oversee the print department, lead, and develop a. High-performing team and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- De Beers Group of Companies - Shannon, County Clare
This role reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for leading the Laser and EDM cutting operation on the Shannon site.
- Health Service Executive - Waterford, County Waterford
Job Title: 23UHWMA3605 - Business/Service Manager, Grade VII Reference: 23UHWMA3605 Category: Management & Administrative Grade: HSE Area: South/South West…
- Rehab Group - Tralee, County Kerry
The Assistant Area Manager will be responsible for assisting in the planning, development and implementation of high quality person-centred rehabilitative and…
- Allpro Recruitment Ltd. - Portarlington, County Laois
Liaise with stakeholders (customers, sales managers, production units and logistic. Lead and supervise a team of dedicated customer service and logistics…
- Johnson Controls - Dublin, County Dublin
Coach, mentor and guide supervisors/line managers. As the Production Manager you will develop and execute the day-to-day plant operations and support…
- Domino's Pizza - Tralee, County Kerry +2 locations
This includes controlling all store costs and secure cash handling procedures. For starters, that means ensuring they’re fully trained to do their job, they…
- Penneys - Carlow, County Carlow +1 location
Manage Workday effectively by responding to requests within timescales and activating system delegation to other managers in your absence.
- Holland & Barrett - Rathmines, County Dublin +1 location
In addition to being an experienced retail manager, you will also become an expert in health and wellness products, so that you can advise customers and…
- Tesla - Dublin, County Dublin
The Account Manager will be responsible for proactively selling to small to medium-sized customers with an employee headcount of <200 employees.
- VistaMed Ltd. - Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim
Health insurance: Insurance: backstop protection against health risks. Gym: Stay fit with easy access to an on-site center.
- Vodafone - Dublin, County Dublin
The Corporate Care Manager is responsible for delivery of outstanding Customer Care and Support operations for Corporate & Government customers.
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh - Dublin, County Dublin
Applications are invited from hardworking, flexible, team players for the position of: Procurement Manager, Clerical Officer Grade VII (Full-time | Permanent).