Previous working experience as corporate travel manager. A corporate travel manager doesn’t just handle travel arrangements.
- Penneys - Dublin, County Dublin
- Costa Coffee - Limerick, County Limerick +7 locations
As a Costa Barista you receive full training in delivering every customer with an unbeatable coffee experience, through great customer service and great coffee.
- Compass Group - Kildare, County Kildare
Continually drive innovation in food and hospitality service solutions that exceed customer requirements. Work closely in conjunction with the Culinary Director…
- Superdry - Cork, County Cork
Train and implement the best VM on the planet. Ideally experienced in fashion although this isn’t a must. 25 days holiday plus your birthday day off.
- JYSK - Navan, County Meath +1 location
A trainee programme consisting of five weeks of interactive training on all aspects you need to run a JYSK store.
- Flannels - Cork, County Cork
Maximise turnover to exceed required targets and identify opportunities to continually improve performance. Manage and motivate the performance of the team to…
- New Look - Newbridge, County Kildare
Our Newbridge store has been our customers’ got to destination for the latest looks and must-haves for 17 years.
- Smyths Toys - Athlone, County Westmeath +2 locations
Deliver, maximise and exceed sales targets in store. Maintain availability of all products is maintained on the Shop Floor.
- Superdrug - Drogheda, County Louth
As Assistant Manager, you’ll make sure customers have a great shopping experience. You will work alongside your Store Manger to lead your team to beat sales and…
- Harry Corry Ltd - Navan, County Meath
O*ffering advice and guidance in a friendly & helpful manner. M*aking our products visually pleasing. Family friendly rota’s 4 weeks in advance.
- Holland & Barrett - Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
In addition to being an experienced retail manager, you will also become an expert in health and wellness products, so that you can advise customers and…
- Center Parcs - Ballymahon, County Longford
Catering / Bar Management experience at assistant manager level for at least 3 years. Full-time, no split shifts | Circa €50,100 per annum +13% Bonus.
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul - Malahide, County Dublin
Experience: 3+ years retail management experience. Our stores have a huge range of stock on display which can include furniture, clothing and bric-a-brac which…
- Waterford Institute of Technology - Waterford, County Waterford
Confined competition for SETU staff only. Reporting to the Registrar, the appointee will be responsible for the strategic and operational development of the…
- Fluke - Dublin, County Dublin
At least three years of experience as an engineering manager; The Software Engineering Manager - eMaint is responsible for building excellent cross-functional…
- H&M - Cork, County Cork
As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit of the store and along with your Team deliver a Customer…
- onhunters - Dublin, County Dublin
Be an operational manager and enjoy being in the front. Providing direct support to the Operations Director in London,.
- Penneys - Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
Manage Workday effectively by responding to requests within timescales and activating system delegation to other managers in your absence.
- Foot Locker Corporate Services, Inc. - Dublin, County Dublin
You enjoy coaching and teaching your team to continually improve how they deliver a great in-store Customer Experience, and you’re now ready to start leading…
- Lidl - Balbriggan, County Dublin +1 location
Support the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of your store. Target-driven approach to KPIs. Manage, motivate, and develop the store team.