Able to follow preventative maintenance and Standard Work procedures. Assist in Tool repair both planned and unplanned.
- Analog Devices - Limerick, County Limerick
- ESS Ltd. - Limerick, County Limerick
The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for carrying out maintenance within a high volume production environment where duties will include fault finding…
- Lilly - Limerick, County Limerick
Responsible for maintenance staffing including recruitment and resource planning. Main point of contact for maintenance and responsible for escalation of any…
- Berkley Recruitment Group - Limerick, County Limerick
Management of the maintenance team to include resource planning, training, and development opportunities. Support attainment of key business metrics through the…
- ESS LTD - Limerick, County Limerick
Collaborate with project stakeholders and system owners to review Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) information and ensure maintenance requirements are…
- RedChair Recruitment - Limerick, County Limerick
Day to day maintenance of production lines in a busy environment. Ideally, you will have experience in maintenance of factory machinery, have experience with…
- Lilly - Limerick, County Limerick
Troubleshoot maintenance issues within area of responsibility. Recent maintenance planning experience is an advantage. Updating of job plans to ensure accuracy.
- Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment - Limerick, County Limerick
Day to day maintenance of production lines in a busy environment. Preventative maintenance approach to be taken with regards to machines and all axillary…
- Mowlam Healthcare - Killaloe, County Clare
The person will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of maintenance to building and grounds. The role will entail carrying out repairs within the Home…
- TLI Group Ltd - Limerick, County Limerick
Mechanic & expert for all mechanical propelled vehicles. Work closely with other mechanics providing them with knowledge of all aspects of our fleet.
- QA RESOURCES - Limerick, County Limerick
Identifying and implementing changes and improvements to BMRAM operation and maintenance activities on BMRAM .
- Collins McNicholas - Limerick, County Limerick
Maintain a clean working area and follow 6S principles during repairs and preventative maintenance. These roles are based on permanent contracts and will work…
- CareerWise Recruitment - Limerick, County Limerick
Ensure Housekeeping standards are maintained at all times, during maintenance activities. Provide maintenance support in a busy, high-speed, manufacturing…
- Quanta - Limerick, County Limerick
Follow safety rules and ensure compliance; specifically responsible system repairs, upkeep, maintenance and operations managed within regulating agencies.
- Johnson & Johnson - Limerick, County Limerick
Lead the development of asset management plans, preventive/predictive maintenance programs, and long-term maintenance outages in support of business objectives.
- Apleona - Limerick, County Limerick
Always maintain the workshop and maintenance stores areas in a tidy condition. Proactively identify and remedy equipment maintenance issues, to maximise…
- Morgan McKinley - Shannon, County Clare
To plan, organise and direct maintenance work. Develop and maintain a priority system for managing maintenance requests. To promote safe work practices.
- CREGG Recruitment - Limerick, County Limerick
HGV or Plant mechanical maintenance experience. Carry out general mechanical planned and corrective maintenance. Various shift patterns are available.
- The Savoy Hotel Limerick - Limerick, County Limerick
Assist with the maintenance of equipment as required. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and safe handling of equipment and…
- ASFM Ltd - Limerick, County Limerick
Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required. Good problem-solving skills to identify efficient solutions for general maintenance issues onsite.