Carrying out of maintenance tasks, including preventative maintenance routines as per the departmental requirements in tiling, plumbing, carpentry, painting etc…
- Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross - Dublin, County Dublin
- Mowlam Healthcare - Cork, County Cork
The person will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of maintenance to building and grounds. The role will entail carrying out repairs within the Home…
- Brookhaven Healthcare - Castlebar, County Mayo
Maintenance of the Millmount (or other maintenance provider) Folder/Log. To set up work schedule and keep a written maintenance record of audits and repairs.
- St Doolaghs Park Care & Rehabilitation Centre - Saint Doolaghs, County Dublin
Be a problem solver, using creative and innovative ways to resolve maintenance issues. Managing the timely workload of the maintenance department while…
- Radisson BLU Sligo - Sligo, County Sligo
To work with the existing Maintenance Team to provide daily maintenance assistance, reviewing plant rooms and carrying out temperature checks.
- Fresh Student Living - Galway, County Galway
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be a key part of the Accommodation Team delivering excellent customer-focused service within the building ensuring…
- The Mayson Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
Strong previous experience in construction/maintenance. Keeping up to date with all maintenance issues. Keeping a weekly checklist of all maintenance items.
- Cara Cheshire House - Dublin, County Dublin
To assist with the general upkeep of the building and surrounding garden areas, some basic DIY such as painting and decorating. Part-time hours: 19.5 per week.
- Carewswood Garden Centre & Cafe - Cork, County Cork
Installing sprinkler and irrigation systems. Maintaining gardens and shopping areas and lawns, including planting, fertilizing, weeding, soil conditioning,…
- O Keeffes Supervalu Bantry - Cork, County Cork
Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities; Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standards and that the cleaning service is…
- Little Treasurers Community Creche - North Wall CDP - Dublin, County Dublin
INDIVIDUALS MUST BE RECEIVING AN IRISH SOCIAL WELFARE PAYMENT FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS AND BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 TO QUALIFY FOR CE*. Ensure safe use of tools.
- Marine Hotel - Sutton, County Dublin
To Operate the preventative maintenance Program Hippo efficiently. To ensure the maintenance department is kept clean and tidy.
- TC Commercials - Dundalk, County Louth
Repairing and maintenance of lorries and cars, previous experience essential for this role. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- HCT Learning - Tipperary, County Tipperary
HCT Learning are currently recruiting Home Repair and Maintenance trainers in the Tipperary area. The ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience…
- Smith Groundworks - Carlow, County Carlow
Carry out fault diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a varied fleet of HGV's and Tipper trailers. Perform routine inspections and carry out services of…
- Manor St John Youth Service Community Employment, Lisduggan, Waterford - Waterford, County Waterford
General outdoor maintenance and upkeep of Youth Service Facilities & Campus Grounds. Cutting Grass, Weeding, Pruning shrubs - Litter pick up Sweeping & General…
- Loughcrew Estsate - Oldcastle, County Meath
Looking for an experienced handyperson, carpentry ,gardening skills, bar work. Must have experience and own car. Part-time hours: 16 per week.