- LW Management - Cork, County Cork
The key function of this role is to ensure the building, facility and grounds at LeisureWorld are maintained to a high standard at all times.
- Servisource Business Support and Clerical Temp - Dublin, County Dublin
They must be safety conscious and physically fit as lifting is involved. The role involves: Clean and prepare rooms for our customers that rent spaces at the…
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
This is a Part Time Temporary Role to start Tuesday 22nd of November. Make sure the client receives efficient, professional and friendly service always.
- MCR GROUP - Stillorgan, County Dublin
MCR Group is looking for a *Caretaker/Handyman* to work in Residencial Area in Stillorgan, Dublin. Previous caretaker experience is required.
- An Tairseach Organic Farm & Ecology Centre - Wicklow, County Wicklow
Keep clear records of maintenance tasks pending and maintenance tasks completed. Respond to requests from guests to carry out maintenance tasks.
- Imperial Hotel - Louth, County Louth
To carry out of maintenance tasks, including preventative maintenance routines as per the departmental requirements. Have excellent attention to detail.
- Rolstan Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Facilities maintenance: 2 years (required). Duties: light maintenance work and looking after the school grounds. Might suit a retired person.
- APOS Limited - Galway, County Galway
General maintenance as and when required. The role will involve working in our onsite workshop alongside experienced technicians preparing appliances for…
- You're Secure Solutions Ltd - Galway, County Galway
Caretaker* required to complete maintenance repairs and upkeep throughout a small shopping center in GALWAY. Completing and submitting associated paperwork and…
- Anthony Ryans & Ryans Homestore - Galway, County Galway
The job is 20 hours per week. Sorting refuse and leaving refuse at the collection point every morning. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Woodfield House Hotel - Limerick, County Limerick
The Successful candidate will be responsible for checking deliveries, moving stock and general work including cleaning and maintenance.
- The Galmont Hotel - Galway, County Galway
Communicate with your Manager on all serious maintenance issues and report on the progress of maintenance on the property.
- Galway Handyman 365 - Galway, County Galway
Both Part time / Full Time options available. Suitable applicants will live maximum 30 minute drive from Galway City. Full clean driving licence 100% essential.
- Clayton Hotel Sligo - Sligo, County Sligo
To ensure all maintenance procedures are kept up to date. Ensure that all maintenance activities and procedures adhere to applicable Health and Safety…
- City Break Apartments - Dublin West, County Dublin
Daily updating of maintenance software application. Carry out regular inspections to identify maintenance requirements.
- Noel Recruitment Group Ireland - Athlone, County Westmeath
Primarily focusing on planned, preventative and reactive maintenance. Ensure all maintenance records are kept to a comprehensive and high standard.
- O Connor Motor & Agri - Cork, County Cork
Servicing, gearbox clutch repair, timing belt, fault finding, general maintenance, part time work available, evening or weekend, fledible hours to suit employe,…
- St. Mary's Community Project - Dublin, County Dublin
This will include window cleaning, painting, fixtures and fittings and general maintenance. Maintenance and Repairs Redbook – General maintenance, monitor and…