Develop and implement equipment specific maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and performance in line with maintenance best practice.
- GE Healthcare - Cork, County Cork
- Maldron Hotel Parnell Square - Dublin, County Dublin
Carrying out of maintenance tasks, including preventative maintenance routines as per the departmental requirements in tiling, plumbing, carpentry.
- The Coca-Cola Company - Wexford, County Wexford
Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities, recording activities on the maintenance system. The position will require a high degree of skill in…
- Health Service Executive - Galway, County Galway
Candidates will normally be given at least one weeks' notice of interview. There is one permanent whole time position available.
- Health Service Executive - Cavan, County Cavan
Post Specific Related Information: Post Specific Requirements Candidates must demonstrate previous experience relating to construction/maintenance type of works…
- Hollister Incorporated - Ballina, County Mayo
Assist in developing and driving ongoing and preventative maintenance programs. Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, the successful candidate will be…
- Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group - Kildare, County Kildare
A member of the Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group (RSRG), we deliver track maintenance services to Irish Rail via the operation of On Track Machines (OTMs).
- Glanbia - Monaghan, County Monaghan
Previous experience in facilities maintenance would be an advantage. This role will be working as part of a team to execute the site preventive and reactive…
- The Glenview Hotel and Leisure Club - Wicklow, County Wicklow
To assist with all day to day maintenance operations across the hotel. To carry out painting, decorating, cleaning and maintenance work as required.
- CBRE - Dublin, County Dublin
Planned preventative maintenance of systems & services. Provide maintenance support to team on all ongoing works. Prioritising of work load as required.
- Apleona - Cork, County Cork
Proactively identify and remedy equipment maintenance issues, to maximise equipment uptime. Maintain the workshop and maintenance stores areas in a tidy…
- Haema - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintenance Technician to cover off all areas of preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance & repair work. Pharmaceutical and or food experience desirable.
- Essilor - Tuam, County Galway
Facilities maintenance experience would be advantageous. Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Mondelēz International - Dublin, County Dublin
The Planner will also review data trends after maintenance work is done and review any aspects of the maintenance activities that need changing to make the…
- Amgen - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience executing and documenting maintenance work in a computerised maintenance management system. Ensure that maintenance documentation is completed…
- FRS Recruitment - Donegal, County Donegal
Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks. Ensure that planned preventative maintenance is attended to in an efficient manner to minimise downtime;
- Health Service Executive - Waterford, County Waterford
The department provides services to all South East Community Healthcare in South Tipperary buildings, encompassing Mental Health, Older Persons, Primary Care,…
- Analog Devices - Limerick, County Limerick
Able to follow preventative maintenance and Standard Work procedures. Assist in Tool repair both planned and unplanned.