Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork, records and CMMS to cGMP standards. Cross train technicians as required.
- Jabil Circuit - Bray, County Wicklow
- Point Campus - Dublin, County Dublin
We are an established provider of quality student accommodation and are looking to recruit a Facilities Assistant for our busy Point Campus property, to carry…
- O'Callaghan Collection - Dublin, County Dublin
To supervise and provide general maintenance. To establish a duty manager SOP guide for any maintenance or health and safety issues that may arise in the…
- Woodford Milling Co. Ltd - Ballyconnell, County Cavan
Provide maintenance of fixtures and fittings across all sections. Perform scheduled maintenance servicing on Feed Mill systems periodically.
- The Address Connolly - Dublin, County Dublin
The maintenance manager is responsible for developing maintenance procedures and ensuring their implementation throughout the facility.
- Kilkenny Nutritional - Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
Completing preventive maintenance tasks and checks on a daily basis. Preparation for and participation in the weekly preventive maintenance meetings.
- Fork Truck Services Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role. Duties: examines drawings and specifications to determine appropriate methods and sequence of…
- Clayton Hotel Galway - Monivea, County Galway
Carrying out of maintenance tasks, including preventative maintenance routines as per the departmental requirements in tiling, plumbing, carpentry.
- Cross Refrigeration - Dublin, County Dublin
Ideally previous maintenance or scheduling experience. General admin duties relating to maintenance including PO’s to subcontractors, maintenance supplies…
- Ability West - Galway, County Galway
To Provide maintenance related supports to Ability West's properties as a member of the maintenance staff team throughout Galway City and County.
- Mahers Coffee & Co Ltd - Cork, County Cork
As part of the role you will be responsible for installation, commissioning and maintenance/troubleshooting activities on client premises.
- THV cleaning services - Limerick, County Limerick
Checking fire alarm board for faults,. Dropping up post on arrival to designated offices. Limerick city, CO. Limerick: reliably commute or plan to relocate…
- Choice People - Cork, County Cork
Schedule employees daily in reaction to guest complaints, department requests and in accordance with the preventative maintenance plan.
- Mercy University Hospital - Cork, County Cork
Assist in the drawing up of a planned maintenance programme in consultation with the Maintenance Foreman/Engineering officer as required.
- Kepak Group - Watergrasshill, County Cork
Responsible for the training for all maintenance personnel. Day to day management of maintenance department function including PPM of all equipment.
- Neylons Facility Management - Galway, County Galway
To undertake daily maintenance duties of the building/buildings in line with Health & Safety Standards. Monitor and manage all equipment within the facility,…
- Mastertech Group Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Utilize your knowledge and experience in construction and maintenance of buildings, equipment and services, building regulations and guidelines.
- Avril Clare Recruitment Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Keeping reports of maintenance issues. Arranging maintenance quotes from contractors as required. Instructing contractors to carry out maintenance work and.
- MSL Engineering - County Cork
Ensure all maintenance is carried out. Carry out and record preventive maintenance. Carry out and record planned maintenance routines.
- Hartley People - Piltown, County Kilkenny
Carry out the planned preventative maintenance programme. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of maintenance activities.